Wahoo........OL guys are indeed a dime a dozen
-
And Peyton was seriously under pressure by the Jets... point is, Rich, look and see how many OT's go in the first round of this year's draft.
And then note that it is for good reason.
I am glad you guys all agree with a the losing prop we have...........since we got three first rounders on our oline and two of em top ten picks and our offense sucks.
When we get some skill players all of sudden these guys will really be good as good as FA's on Indy.
I sure hope Holmgren get out the brain dead strategy of building a winner and figures how to get a franchise QB some solid Wr's and two really RB's and some disruptive Defensive players.
I would really go for Bradford if he is available and prolly the WR kid from Cincy if he is not. I would be OK with drafing the CB from Florida. Second round I certainly would take a QB lefevour is interesting
I am glad you guys all agree with a the losing prop we have...........since we got three first rounders on our oline and two of em top ten picks and our offense sucks.
When we get some skill players all of sudden these guys will really be good as good as FA's on Indy.
I sure hope Holmgren get out the brain dead strategy of building a winner and figures how to get a franchise QB some solid Wr's and two really RB's and some disruptive Defensive players.
I would really go for Bradford if he is available and prolly the WR kid from Cincy if he is not. I would be OK with drafing the CB from Florida. Second round I certainly would take a QB lefevour is interesting
Our offense sucks? You want to expound on how Jerome Harrison rushed for 286 yards against the Chiefs? Seems like all that high priced o-line talent was opening a few holes to run through. No?
Your Shittsburgh fave Bennie Boy is one or two shots away from early retirement because his sieve o-line can't pass block (or run block for that matter) anymore.
Gillyard may well be there in the second round or even the third. Glad to see you've 1\2 come to your senses that Hayden is a wise pick @ #7- high CB picks rarely bust.
-
is dat da ich on fire??
My God, he has been trumping this and a few other points going back freaking years. da ich, honestly man, you got to dig up something else to be right about all the time. Next on the agenda will be Offense wins Championships and Teddy Fatgame was a bad pickup.
Someone, somehow, somewhere get this guy some fresh material. da ich, maybe your wife can help you out.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login