Skip to content

Browns Trade........Up?

The Browns Board
23 17 2.1k
  • the Browns need to go Haden or go home. and I hate Florida too.

  • Would it be a good move to trade this years first and next years 1st and a 3rd for suh. We most likely would be picking 10-15 next year. Then we can get Patrick Robinson this year in the 2nd and a OL and QB in the 3rd. Our 4th a Safety, and we have 3 5ths to get more talent. We most likely will be getting a 4th or so for Quinn, so we will have some picks. I don't agree Haden or go home, but he is great. I just think without a passrush it really dont matter who our corners are. Suh would be great to have on the line with Rogers and no 1st pick next year would only save us money.

  • Would it be a good move to trade this years first and next years 1st and a 3rd for suh. We most likely would be picking 10-15 next year. Then we can get Patrick Robinson this year in the 2nd and a OL and QB in the 3rd. Our 4th a Safety, and we have 3 5ths to get more talent. We most likely will be getting a 4th or so for Quinn, so we will have some picks. I don't agree Haden or go home, but he is great. I just think without a passrush it really dont matter who our corners are. Suh would be great to have on the line with Rogers and no 1st pick next year would only save us money.

    @cambridgeho said:

    Would it be a good move to trade this years first and next years 1st and a 3rd for suh. We most likely would be picking 10-15 next year. Then we can get Patrick Robinson this year in the 2nd and a OL and QB in the 3rd. Our 4th a Safety, and we have 3 5ths to get more talent. We most likely will be getting a 4th or so for Quinn, so we will have some picks. I don't agree Haden or go home, but he is great. I just think without a passrush it really dont matter who our corners are. Suh would be great to have on the line with Rogers and no 1st pick next year would only save us money.

    No.....too steep a price to give.