Skip to content

Donte Stallworth Reinstated Sunday

The Browns Board
21 14 1.8k
  • I vote that we cut him - to save us from paying the $1 million dollar roster bonus, but try to bring him back at or near the veteran's minimum. Let's face it, we are very weak at WR and if he can give us anything it will be worth it. Yes, his one year was a bust, but sign him to a small one year deal and see where it goes. Its worth a shot.

    @k-townbrown said:

    I vote that we cut him - to save us from paying the $1 million dollar roster bonus, but try to bring him back at or near the veteran's minimum. Let's face it, we are very weak at WR and if he can give us anything it will be worth it. Yes, his one year was a bust, but sign him to a small one year deal and see where it goes. Its worth a shot.

    I agree cut him! don't want him back.Look were the Colts and Saints WR were drafted.I would rather go that route.