Skip to content

Anderson Could Be Released By March 19

The Browns Board
48 26 4.0k
  • I dont care how he leaves, just leave. We need a new start, with all of our qbs's.

  • I had an old drill sergeant that used to say to us "push ups forever' and leave.

    When this guy is gone it will be "shots forever".

  • I met a guy two nights ago at a party that looked exactly like Derek Anderson. I tried unsuccessfully to get a picture of him, so I could upload it.

    The funny thing is, at one point I saw this kid toss a beer to a girl standing between two other girls about 15 feet away, and the girl had it hit her in the chest and then she dropped it to the floor, where it shattered immediately.

    Just like our Derek Anderson- throwing into double coverage and the one time it actually makes it there, the receiver drops it.

    Then I saw him wrestling with a Jack Russell terrier, which was different.

  • I met a guy two nights ago at a party that looked exactly like Derek Anderson. I tried unsuccessfully to get a picture of him, so I could upload it.

    The funny thing is, at one point I saw this kid toss a beer to a girl standing between two other girls about 15 feet away, and the girl had it hit her in the chest and then she dropped it to the floor, where it shattered immediately.

    Just like our Derek Anderson- throwing into double coverage and the one time it actually makes it there, the receiver drops it.

    Then I saw him wrestling with a Jack Russell terrier, which was different.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    I met a guy two nights ago at a party that looked exactly like Derek Anderson. I tried unsuccessfully to get a picture of him, so I could upload it.

    The funny thing is, at one point I saw this kid toss a beer to a girl standing between two other girls about 15 feet away, and the girl had it hit her in the chest and then she dropped it to the floor, where it shattered immediately.

    Just like our Derek Anderson- throwing into double coverage and the one time it actually makes it there, the receiver drops it.

    Then I saw him wrestling with a Jack Russell terrier, which was different.

    NOW THAT IS FUNNY!!!

  • I met a guy two nights ago at a party that looked exactly like Derek Anderson. I tried unsuccessfully to get a picture of him, so I could upload it.

    The funny thing is, at one point I saw this kid toss a beer to a girl standing between two other girls about 15 feet away, and the girl had it hit her in the chest and then she dropped it to the floor, where it shattered immediately.

    Just like our Derek Anderson- throwing into double coverage and the one time it actually makes it there, the receiver drops it.

    Then I saw him wrestling with a Jack Russell terrier, which was different.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    I met a guy two nights ago at a party that looked exactly like Derek Anderson. I tried unsuccessfully to get a picture of him, so I could upload it.

    The funny thing is, at one point I saw this kid toss a beer to a girl standing between two other girls about 15 feet away, and the girl had it hit her in the chest and then she dropped it to the floor, where it shattered immediately.

    Just like our Derek Anderson- throwing into double coverage and the one time it actually makes it there, the receiver drops it.

    Then I saw him wrestling with a Jack Russell terrier, which was different.

    i don't get it. Is there a joke in there?

  • I met a guy two nights ago at a party that looked exactly like Derek Anderson. I tried unsuccessfully to get a picture of him, so I could upload it.

    The funny thing is, at one point I saw this kid toss a beer to a girl standing between two other girls about 15 feet away, and the girl had it hit her in the chest and then she dropped it to the floor, where it shattered immediately.

    Just like our Derek Anderson- throwing into double coverage and the one time it actually makes it there, the receiver drops it.

    Then I saw him wrestling with a Jack Russell terrier, which was different.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    I met a guy two nights ago at a party that looked exactly like Derek Anderson. I tried unsuccessfully to get a picture of him, so I could upload it.

    The funny thing is, at one point I saw this kid toss a beer to a girl standing between two other girls about 15 feet away, and the girl had it hit her in the chest and then she dropped it to the floor, where it shattered immediately.

    Just like our Derek Anderson- throwing into double coverage and the one time it actually makes it there, the receiver drops it.

    That's hilarious! It's also possible Braylon needed a sports bra to hold those milkers/reception barriers hostage.

    - Tom F.

  • I had an old drill sergeant that used to say to us "push ups forever' and leave.

    When this guy is gone it will be "shots forever".

    @riffer-x said:

    I had an old drill sergeant that used to say to us "push ups forever' and leave.

    When this guy is gone it will be "shots forever".

    I got the impression you were already pretty much there.....no??? 😆

  • @riffer-x said:

    I had an old drill sergeant that used to say to us "push ups forever' and leave.

    When this guy is gone it will be "shots forever".

    I got the impression you were already pretty much there.....no??? 😆

    @ballpeen said:

    I got the impression you were already pretty much there.....no??? 😆

    Keep that shine away from me when DA is finally outtie Peens LOL.