Breaking News: Corey Williams Traded To Lions
-
They are also filling needs through FA that could really change how the draft plays out.
With 2 new D-linemen could they now pass on either Suh or McCoy? They already have their franchise QB so do they trade or take someone who changes the whole top half of the projected draft positions?
With 2 new D-linemen could they now pass on either Suh or McCoy? They already have their franchise QB so do they trade or take someone who changes the whole top half of the projected draft positions?
I don't know if you ever have enough good D-Linemen.
All I can say is I hope they pass on either of them. Then perhaps one of them will slip to the Browns. But not likely.
-
And now we have 12 picks
what's the record for wasted draft picks? Id love to avoid setting that this year
What is the record for most picks in the draft? Id love to find that out.
most picks don't stick around the nfl, I'm ok with the salary dump but imo that's all this was
what's the record for wasted draft picks? Id love to avoid setting that this year
most picks don't stick around the nfl, I'm ok with the salary dump but imo that's all this was
I think the Browns 2000 draft may hold the record for most wasted draft picks. They had 13 picks that year. Here they are, in order:
Courtney Browns
Dennis Northcutt
Travice Prentice
Lewis Sanders
Aaron Shea
Anthony Malbrough
Lamar Chapman
Spergon Wynn
Brad Bedell
Manuia Savea
Eric Chandler
Rashidi Barnes
Except for a few decent years out of Northcutt and Shea, and maybe one good year by Brown, what did the Browns get out of these 13 picks? Nearly nothing.
-
With 2 new D-linemen could they now pass on either Suh or McCoy? They already have their franchise QB so do they trade or take someone who changes the whole top half of the projected draft positions?
I don't know if you ever have enough good D-Linemen.
All I can say is I hope they pass on either of them. Then perhaps one of them will slip to the Browns. But not likely.
I don't know if you ever have enough good D-Linemen.
All I can say is I hope they pass on either of them. Then perhaps one of them will slip to the Browns. But not likely.
Especially with as bad as Detroits defense has been. More defense cannot hurt them one bit. I'd like for one of those guys to slip to us. As it stands, i have a feeling we will get someone we want at 7.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login