Watson visiting wednesday
-
stupid question whats obr
stupid question whats obr
It's not stupid, I didn't know either. Unless we're both stupid and in that case, we're the majority so then stupid is the "norm" and so everyone else is weird. But to answer your question, it's The Orange and Brown Report.
I say sign Watson today. If he is healthy, he's a great TE. Big, fast, great hands, and he can block. A shaky QB's best friend. He can make whoever the QB is a happy guy. Couple a Watson and a solid running game and I don't care what shaky vet we bring in here.
-
stupid question whats obr
It's not stupid, I didn't know either. Unless we're both stupid and in that case, we're the majority so then stupid is the "norm" and so everyone else is weird. But to answer your question, it's The Orange and Brown Report.
I say sign Watson today. If he is healthy, he's a great TE. Big, fast, great hands, and he can block. A shaky QB's best friend. He can make whoever the QB is a happy guy. Couple a Watson and a solid running game and I don't care what shaky vet we bring in here.
It's not stupid, I didn't know either. Unless we're both stupid and in that case, we're the majority so then stupid is the "norm" and so everyone else is weird. But to answer your question, it's The Orange and Brown Report.
I say sign Watson today. If he is healthy, he's a great TE. Big, fast, great hands, and he can block. A shaky QB's best friend. He can make whoever the QB is a happy guy. Couple a Watson and a solid running game and I don't care what shaky vet we bring in here.
Wrong. Osmotic Butt Rapists.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login