BRADY QUINN TRADED
-
True. Quinn just wasn't a fit here. Maybe in Denver, he will find success in what they do. I hope he does,
that is a high class exit interview...
and then there is DumbAss throwing a vile temper tantrum.
Da never cared about much. Glad to see him go.
Say, he STILL doesn't have a new team.. right?
-
Zombo said:
Oh, I get it ... Brady Quinn is not special. I am comfortable with that ... the rest of you may need to see him be unimpressive in someone else's colors before you come to the same conclusion.
You don't give a guy a 30 starts cause you hope he'll be good. What franchise has thirty games to burn these days? The guy had three training camps, 12 starts and plenty of film. The franchise is moving on swiftly in a new direction and we had to make a call on him.
I just happen to think we made the right one.
Zombo
I was one that wanted to see Quinn get more opportunity and stay and develop, but you are absolutely right Zombo and your post actually makes me feel better about Quinn being traded. I also felt he had enough time to learn, riding the side for 3 years and was short on patience for his turning the corner last season. For all he was provided, he should have hit the griound running. I hope he pans out and matures into a good QB, but your info tends to make me think he probably won't. The strongest competitors .. and successes in the NFL ... jump on the opportuniies when they get them. Seems Quinn really did'nt and therefore the DA / Quinn thing thrived.
To new beginnings !!! (raising a beer)
-
I'm done as a Browns fan now that my Queenie is gone.
Lums however, is busily scouting the few teams looking for Derek Bear's services.
-
I'm done as a Browns fan now that my Queenie is gone.
Lums however, is busily scouting the few teams looking for Derek Bear's services.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login