Cleveland Browns vs. Jake Delhomme
-
Hello, everyone, I just joined this board two minutes ago. Is there a special place to introduce myself? Didn't see one. Anyway, I live in South Carolina and have been a rabid devoted Jake Delhomme fan for years. I watched him take our team to the Super Bowl, I watched him have Tommy Johns surgery and then come back to win the division championship the same year, and I watched the sad mess that began with the ill-fated Arizona playoff game that continued into last season. Now that Jake has taken the step of moving on to the Browns' team, I am following him there. Oh, no, Carolina is still my team, but Jake is my QB, and I'll watch him no matter where he goes. Say what you want about the last few games he played, but look at all the games before that, and you will realize that he is NOT done yet by a long shot. Jake is a leader; he's respected and admired by all the folks he has worked with. I've not heard one negative word about Jake Delhomme from anyone anywhere. He keeps his nose clean. He works hard. And I believe that his move to Cleveland will jump-start his mojo. I'm so confident that Jake will turn it on for the Browns that I have already bought a Browns jacket and tee shirt. And I will buy a Delhomme tee when I see one. You're getting something special. I cannot WAIT for this next season to begin. I doubt many of the games will be broadcast where I live, but I'll watch the ones that are, and I'll check the Browns site for the recap. Nice to meet you..........
Hello, everyone, I just joined this board two minutes ago. Is there a special place to introduce myself? Didn't see one. Anyway, I live in South Carolina and have been a rabid devoted Jake Delhomme fan for years. I watched him take our team to the Super Bowl, I watched him have Tommy Johns surgery and then come back to win the division championship the same year, and I watched the sad mess that began with the ill-fated Arizona playoff game that continued into last season. Now that Jake has taken the step of moving on to the Browns' team, I am following him there. Oh, no, Carolina is still my team, but Jake is my QB, and I'll watch him no matter where he goes. Say what you want about the last few games he played, but look at all the games before that, and you will realize that he is NOT done yet by a long shot. Jake is a leader; he's respected and admired by all the folks he has worked with. I've not heard one negative word about Jake Delhomme from anyone anywhere. He keeps his nose clean. He works hard. And I believe that his move to Cleveland will jump-start his mojo. I'm so confident that Jake will turn it on for the Browns that I have already bought a Browns jacket and tee shirt. And I will buy a Delhomme tee when I see one. You're getting something special. I cannot WAIT for this next season to begin. I doubt many of the games will be broadcast where I live, but I'll watch the ones that are, and I'll check the Browns site for the recap. Nice to meet you..........
Welcome to the Board! I also believe the change in scenery will not only work wonders for Jake, but for the Browns. It's been a long time since we have had a QB bringing a pretty successful career with him. Forget the last year or so, I'm looking for him to provide the leadership that he has in the past. I think he'll be ok.
Mike
-
Hello, everyone, I just joined this board two minutes ago. Is there a special place to introduce myself? Didn't see one. Anyway, I live in South Carolina and have been a rabid devoted Jake Delhomme fan for years. I watched him take our team to the Super Bowl, I watched him have Tommy Johns surgery and then come back to win the division championship the same year, and I watched the sad mess that began with the ill-fated Arizona playoff game that continued into last season. Now that Jake has taken the step of moving on to the Browns' team, I am following him there. Oh, no, Carolina is still my team, but Jake is my QB, and I'll watch him no matter where he goes. Say what you want about the last few games he played, but look at all the games before that, and you will realize that he is NOT done yet by a long shot. Jake is a leader; he's respected and admired by all the folks he has worked with. I've not heard one negative word about Jake Delhomme from anyone anywhere. He keeps his nose clean. He works hard. And I believe that his move to Cleveland will jump-start his mojo. I'm so confident that Jake will turn it on for the Browns that I have already bought a Browns jacket and tee shirt. And I will buy a Delhomme tee when I see one. You're getting something special. I cannot WAIT for this next season to begin. I doubt many of the games will be broadcast where I live, but I'll watch the ones that are, and I'll check the Browns site for the recap. Nice to meet you..........
Hello, everyone, I just joined this board two minutes ago. ...... , and I'll check the Browns site for the recap. Nice to meet you..........
Welcome. Your insight will be appreciated now and when we start seeing him in our offense.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better đź’—
Register Login