Skip to content

Peyton Hillis Highlights

The Browns Board
23 12 4.7k
  • First post on this board, I followed Peyton Hillis from the Razorbacks to the Broncos and now to the Browns. IMO, what he will bring to the Browns: 1)soft hands, a very good pass catcher out of the backfield. 2) good blocker. 3) good special teams player. 4) plays hard and with attitude.( every team needs one of these)

    Looking forward to the season and will follow the Browns with interest. I was a big Browns fan when I was a kid, my favorite all time player is Jim Brown.

    Hey Hogtusk. welcome to the board and thanks for the input on Hillis.

    @hogtusk said:

    I was a big Browns fan when I was a kid.
    just out of curiosity, what happened?
  • Hey Hogtusk. welcome to the board and thanks for the input on Hillis.

    @hogtusk said:

    I was a big Browns fan when I was a kid.
    just out of curiosity, what happened?

    @sisky-fringo said:

    Hey Hogtusk. welcome to the board and thanks for the input on Hillis. just out of curiosity, what happened?

    Jim Brown retired, I moved, not just one reason.

  • @sisky-fringo said:

    Hey Hogtusk. welcome to the board and thanks for the input on Hillis. just out of curiosity, what happened?

    Jim Brown retired, I moved, not just one reason.

    @hogtusk said:

    Jim Brown retired, I moved, not just one reason.

    How can that happen? Usually when you are a fan of a team when you are young, you are a fan of a team forever. I have never heard of anyone "moving on" from something like that. Unlike, say, your first wife.