Clausen, Pike, Tebow or Bradford
-
I am not at all familiar with Skelton either, so we'll just trust & see who we end up with.
The thing that really surprises me is how all the "experts" are overlooking the "red flags" regarding Bradford. That shoulder issue is NOT minor for a QB ( and keep in mind it was NOT just a one time injury). To me it's a MAJOR concern. He will get hit a lot more often & a lot harder in the NFL than he did in Oklahoma. It seems to me that, in the past, many fine players have dropped in the draft given health concerns....Why not Bradford? Would I take him if available at pick 7?...I'm not too sure, especially if Berry or a couple others were there.
Just my opinion...I'm a "fan", not an expert.
Mike
I am not at all familiar with Skelton either, so we'll just trust & see who we end up with.
The thing that really surprises me is how all the "experts" are overlooking the "red flags" regarding Bradford. That shoulder issue is NOT minor for a QB ( and keep in mind it was NOT just a one time injury). To me it's a MAJOR concern. He will get hit a lot more often & a lot harder in the NFL than he did in Oklahoma. It seems to me that, in the past, many fine players have dropped in the draft given health concerns....Why not Bradford? Would I take him if available at pick 7?...I'm not too sure, especially if Berry or a couple others were there.
Just my opinion...I'm a "fan", not an expert.
Mike
I agree that they're glossing it over. As a Texas alum, I am programmed to hate OU and Sam Bradford,...but I don't. Bradford is an impressive college QB. The only thing I don't like (and it's a big deal) is that he doesn't like to get hit and he rarely got hit as hard as he will in the NFL. Quick release, accurate, arm strength, smart...sure. The injury and the "hit" issue is a big deal to me.
-
I think Pike would be perfect for Cinncinnati, so I hope they don't get him, I would like to have McCoy.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login