Skip to content

Likely trade down?

The Browns Board
25 12 3.1k
  • I like Tebow for the same reasons you mentioned, but I agree, if Kafka is the guy....it doesn't matter where they are drafted, went to school or how they compare to other qbs....winning takes care of all.

    Joe Montana compared to some of the qbs who never won much isn't all that impressive....except that he was the right guy for the Niners.

    Take away the winning part(lol) and Montana was a pretty average looking qb.

  • I like Tebow for the same reasons you mentioned, but I agree, if Kafka is the guy....it doesn't matter where they are drafted, went to school or how they compare to other qbs....winning takes care of all.

    Joe Montana compared to some of the qbs who never won much isn't all that impressive....except that he was the right guy for the Niners.

    Take away the winning part(lol) and Montana was a pretty average looking qb.

    @ballpeen said:

    I like Tebow for the same reasons you mentioned, but I agree, if Kafka is the guy....it doesn't matter where they are drafted, went to school or how they compare to other qbs....winning takes care of all.

    Funny, Tebow has kind of grown on me. I think he's a hard enough worker to want to become an NFL QB (unlike JaBustus Russell). I find it somewhat ironic that the one nitpick people seem to have with Bradford is that he isn't that vocal leader that guys will sacrifice for. (I don't know if that's true or not).

  • @ballpeen said:

    I like Tebow for the same reasons you mentioned, but I agree, if Kafka is the guy....it doesn't matter where they are drafted, went to school or how they compare to other qbs....winning takes care of all.

    Funny, Tebow has kind of grown on me. I think he's a hard enough worker to want to become an NFL QB (unlike JaBustus Russell). I find it somewhat ironic that the one nitpick people seem to have with Bradford is that he isn't that vocal leader that guys will sacrifice for. (I don't know if that's true or not).

    @earl34 said:

    Funny, Tebow has kind of grown on me. I think he's a hard enough worker to want to become an NFL QB (unlike JaBustus Russell).

    Like Quinn.....

    WSS

  • Bottom line: I want the guy who is right for this team. I don't care who it is as long as he can run this offense (whether it's west coast or something else). I just want the right man for the job.

  • @earl34 said:

    Funny, Tebow has kind of grown on me. I think he's a hard enough worker to want to become an NFL QB (unlike JaBustus Russell).

    Like Quinn.....

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Like Quinn.....

    WSS

    He's not anything like Quinn.

    Quinn was a "Me" player. There isn't any of that in Tebow.

    I keep saying it and will say it again....Tebow is going to be a darn good NFL QB.

    He is the kind of guy teams will look back in 2-3 years and wonder what they were thinking when they passed on him.

    The only QB in this draft who has a legit shot of being better is Bradford.