Skip to content

How bout them Buckeyes

The Browns Board
43 21 3.9k
  • Not the greatest game to watch.

    As a friend of mine said....it isn't that fun watching the bully beat up the Retarded kid.

    @ballpeen said:

    Not the greatest game to watch.

    As a friend of mine said....it isn't that fun watching the bully beat up the Retarded kid.

    It is when you're sitting next to a UM fan that talked smack all season and you get to use lines like "You see that catch? You're corner back sure as hell didn't!"

  • mz. said:

    Umm, Rich, tell me again how USC vs OSU would be intriguing...

    Because the Buckeyes as we speak are now are a better team than USC and would kick their ass............that is how it would be intriguing.................they lost crippled and unready to USC early in the year.................and now they are hungry and fit and ready to kick anyones ass...............that is what is intriguing

    but you believe all the hype and media BS.......I watch the players play and make my own assessments

    @rich4eagle said:

    Because the Buckeyes as we speak are now are a better team than USC and would kick their ass

    I doubt it - USC is a lot better NOW than what they were when they played osu.

    @rich4eagle said:

    and now they are hungry and fit and ready to kick anyones ass

    Yup, just like when they beat Penn State and now get to play in the Rose Bowl. Oh, wait, whoops, my bad....

    @rich4eagle said:

    but you believe all the hype and media BS.

    Seems to me that has been a staple of the OSU diet for the last few years... hype and media BS.

    @rich4eagle said:

    I watch the players play and make my own assessments

    That's not saying a whole lot, coming from you.

  • @rich4eagle said:

    Well my being is substance.................

    Okey dokey.

    @rich4eagle said:

    and I insure you the Buckeyes will slaughter an opponent in a bowl game

    Even if I have a poor driving record? Accidents?? A DUI?????

    mz. said:

    Okey dokey.

    Even if I have a poor driving record? Accidents?? A DUI?????

    got me didn't yah!!!!!!!!!!! Good job............guess ensure was the proper word............not unsure if insure cannot be used as well..............anyway.........luv doze Buckeyes.......dey get no respect..........

    They beat two one loss teams 45-7 when the played em and the pollsters yawned...........Penn St beat Oregon State by something like 45-7 and Oregon State spanked USC and Penn St needed an ill timed fumble to beat Ohio State...........yet when you sort it out The Buckeyes stink and USC is great ...........NOW I GET IT!!!