I just was
-
K - you should check into some solid self defense martial arts classes, unless you already know, and
didn't see it coming until you were already injured...
There are quick, affective ways to render a choking attack on your neck far, far less dangerous.
-
K - you should check into some solid self defense martial arts classes, unless you already know, and
didn't see it coming until you were already injured...
There are quick, affective ways to render a choking attack on your neck far, far less dangerous.
K - you should check into some solid self defense martial arts classes, unless you already know, and
didn't see it coming until you were already injured...
There are quick, affective ways to render a choking attack on your neck far, far less dangerous.
Yea most of it is a lot clearer now. He was on me fast, like 3 seconds, if that. I was mid sentence about to ask him if he wanted a beer, lol. For 2 seconds I thought he was just messing around. Sorry if some of this doesn't jive, I just started remembering some details recently.
Dude it was close quarters, in a corner literally on top of my TV, Xbox, Router (which was why the phone didn't work, Internet phone) and stand, which all fell over. The only thing I could do was to pull his hands off and step back into the kitchen and f*cking blast him full in the face, dropped him like the bag of shit he is. Blasted on him for about 30 seconds when I remembered I had a bat by the fireplace. Must of hit him 6 times and that is when I ran out of the house. Didn't know if he had a knife or something. Little did I not think about at the time, I had my knife for the steak 4 feet away.
I knew he was on drugs.
Cal, I have gotten in too many fights in my life, but never close quarters like that. Stunned. Usually it was me dropping a guy for getting out of hand at a bar or outside, being a dumb kid. I am not like that anymore, instinct just kicked in. Like riding a bike.... lol.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login