defend the home
-
I went to check out the Taurus Judge, that is a nice weapon. I'm not a revolver fan even though I own a few but I think I am going to have to add this one.
There is another youtube called the Judge vs. the watermelon.
I went to check out the Taurus Judge, that is a nice weapon. I'm not a revolver fan even though I own a few but I think I am going to have to add this one.
There is another youtube called the Judge vs. the watermelon.
I like revolvers for ease of use, and nothing is as reliable.
Re-load is the drawback, but when you get down to it, if you are having to re-load, you've probably lost anyway.
-
My H&R .22 revolver is a NINE shot.
I wouldn't have to reload ! GGG
Well, and the clip for our 9 mm I think is a ten? shot.
We haven't made it out back or to a shooting range to fire it yet.
Farming, too busy... @@
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login