Summer Vacation Plans
-
So I'm in Daytona at the moment with a thousand other UD students. I'm sick though
Can't drink til my antibiotics run out on Thursday.So I'm in Daytona at the moment with a thousand other UD students. I'm sick though
Can't drink til my antibiotics run out on Thursday.Hummm, you usually take antibiotics after Daytona, lol.
-
So I'm in Daytona at the moment with a thousand other UD students. I'm sick though
Can't drink til my antibiotics run out on Thursday.Hummm, you usually take antibiotics after Daytona, lol.
Hummm, you usually take antibiotics after Daytona, lol.
I once got a souvenir of London!
(not really, I just thought I would see how many people knew their Procul Harum):
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login