GOTEM!!!!!
-
Well said my friend..
Didn't you hate seeing Shipley go to the CINCY!!!!???
Ship is an incredible receiver. He catches everything. Great kid as well. I think we're going to have trouble with him for a while. I thought Pittsburgh might take him and I was begging my TV "NOT TO THE STEELERS! PLEASE!"
-
Earl....What's your thoughts about Hardesty?
-
I'll admit I've only seen him play one or two games but I think this kid is an every down back. He's strong. He has catching ability. He's a bigger back at 6' and 225#. I'm warming up to it. I kind of wonder if this just means that Jennings is out or if there's more to it than that. It depends on how many RBs they plan to carry.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login