Skip to content

to my Steeler brethren

The Browns Board
49 17 4.2k
  • Really? Playin nice?

    Weak....who gives a xxxx

    sisky fringoS sisky fringo wrote on last edited by sisky fringo
    #41

    @choco said:

    Really? Playin nice?

    Weak....who gives a xxxx

    temporary truce, bigger fish to fry.

    and we need the support. i don't want the bengals to taste victory before us and certainly not the ravens AGAIN.

  • @mopaji said:

    PITTSBURGH GOT DWYER!!!!!????? IN THE 6th!!!!!???? BASTARDS!!!

    well You got Colt in the 4th !!!!!!

    B beefjerky wrote on last edited by beefjerky
    #42

    FREAKofSTEEL08 said:

    well You got Colt in the 4th !!!!!!

    3rd not 4th.

    and realistically we're all gonna beat up each other pretty good this year, every team for themselves.

  • @choco said:

    Really? Playin nice?

    Weak....who gives a xxxx

    temporary truce, bigger fish to fry.

    and we need the support. i don't want the bengals to taste victory before us and certainly not the ravens AGAIN.

    chocoC choco wrote on last edited by
    #43

    @sisky-fringo said:

    temporary truce, bigger fish to fry.

    and we need the support. i don't want the bengals to taste victory before us and certainly not the ravens AGAIN.

    I'm an equal opportunity hater...as in I hate all of them.

    What's to gain from your little game of pattycake? We beat them once in 9 years and you think the shit we've dealt with all that time is ok now?

    xxxxin weak....

  • Mr. TM Mr. T wrote on last edited by
    #44

    I tip my hat to the Steelers for picking up 2 more Buckeyes. They will fit in and fill some of the voids. One thing is for certain when you get a Tressell player is that when they come out of college, they know how to play the game.

  • I tip my hat to the Steelers for picking up 2 more Buckeyes. They will fit in and fill some of the voids. One thing is for certain when you get a Tressell player is that when they come out of college, they know how to play the game.

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by
    #45

    @mr.-t said:

    I tip my hat to the Steelers for picking up 2 more Buckeyes. They will fit in and fill some of the voids. One thing is for certain when you get a Tressell player is that when they come out of college, they know how to play the game.

    Sh.it a normal post from you. Can I expect more of the same in the future? Either way there have been a fair amount of skeptics regarding our draft but it's definitely a mixed bag from various media outlets. Foxsports I believe it was graded our drafts the same at B+'s and Colbert went on the record by saying that they "followed their draft board to a T" so I can't really complain. Getting Dwyer in the 6th was huge and contrary to the popular belief of a few he fell because he tested positive for something the league deems illegal but it was for one of his prescriptions. I don't think his weight will be an issue, seeing as it wasn't in college based on his producation. Worthington in the last round was nice. I don't know a ton about Gibson because he was only a one year starter.

  • @mr.-t said:

    I tip my hat to the Steelers for picking up 2 more Buckeyes. They will fit in and fill some of the voids. One thing is for certain when you get a Tressell player is that when they come out of college, they know how to play the game.

    Sh.it a normal post from you. Can I expect more of the same in the future? Either way there have been a fair amount of skeptics regarding our draft but it's definitely a mixed bag from various media outlets. Foxsports I believe it was graded our drafts the same at B+'s and Colbert went on the record by saying that they "followed their draft board to a T" so I can't really complain. Getting Dwyer in the 6th was huge and contrary to the popular belief of a few he fell because he tested positive for something the league deems illegal but it was for one of his prescriptions. I don't think his weight will be an issue, seeing as it wasn't in college based on his producation. Worthington in the last round was nice. I don't know a ton about Gibson because he was only a one year starter.

    S Spunkonmyback DPOY wrote on last edited by
    #46

    Rorbotron said:

    Sh.it a normal post from you. Can I expect more of the same in the future? Either way there have been a fair amount of skeptics regarding our draft but it's definitely a mixed bag from various media outlets. Foxsports I believe it was graded our drafts the same at B+'s and Colbert went on the record by saying that they "followed their draft board to a T" so I can't really complain. Getting Dwyer in the 6th was huge and contrary to the popular belief of a few he fell because he tested positive for something the league deems illegal but it was for one of his prescriptions. I don't think his weight will be an issue, seeing as it wasn't in college based on his producation. Worthington in the last round was nice. I don't know a ton about Gibson because he was only a one year starter.

    His failed drug test wasn't a problem and his agent let all 32 teams and the league know by sending all of them his medical files from the doctor. The league cleared him and nothing else on his test raised any suspicion. I don't think that was a factor in why he fell; I don't know why he fell but he was well worth taking in the 6th round.

  • FREAKofSTEEL08 said:

    well You got Colt in the 4th !!!!!!

    3rd not 4th.

    and realistically we're all gonna beat up each other pretty good this year, every team for themselves.

    BUNSofSTEEL08B BUNSofSTEEL08 wrote on last edited by
    #47

    @beefjerky said:

    3rd not 4th.

    and realistically we're all gonna beat up each other pretty good this year, every team for themselves.

    Not sure You guys will be Competitive till next year.... Not pushovers but not making any kind of run. Us ??? Who knows depends how the Ben`less Spell plays out. If we can win a game of 2 more than we lose while he is out , it could be an interesting year. And Ben will have to get "In Rhythm" upon returning. So maybe your right and we will both be also rans. I have higher hopes but not sure.

  • I tip my hat to the Steelers for picking up 2 more Buckeyes. They will fit in and fill some of the voids. One thing is for certain when you get a Tressell player is that when they come out of college, they know how to play the game.

    BUNSofSTEEL08B BUNSofSTEEL08 wrote on last edited by
    #48

    @mr.-t said:

    I tip my hat to the Steelers for picking up 2 more Buckeyes. They will fit in and fill some of the voids. One thing is for certain when you get a Tressell player is that when they come out of college, they know how to play the game.

    Love Buckeye Players.

  • chocoC choco wrote on last edited by
    #49

    ha...now they can suck on your team as well.