Skip to content

Limas Sweed out for season?

The Browns Board
23 12 2.6k
  • @dawgstucknpa said:

    Honestly, sometimes it's just a mystery why very talented college players don't make it or translate well to the NFL. Sweed seems to be one of those. Goodness knows the Browns have had plenty.

    (See. Courtney Brown, Gerrard Warren)

    They get lazy and dont really care about riding the bench as long as that Ferrari is still parked outside. They know that no matter what they're still going to get paid so they quit trying. Im not sure if that's right or not but it's what I would put money on lol.

    jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @speedyd900rr said:

    They get lazy and dont really care about riding the bench as long as that Ferrari is still parked outside. They know that no matter what they're still going to get paid so they quit trying. Im not sure if that's right or not but it's what I would put money on lol.

    does jamarcus russell sound familiar??

  • @speedyd900rr said:

    They get lazy and dont really care about riding the bench as long as that Ferrari is still parked outside. They know that no matter what they're still going to get paid so they quit trying. Im not sure if that's right or not but it's what I would put money on lol.

    There is one hell of a difference between suffering a serious knee injury (Courtney Brown) and being a lazy slob (Gerard Warren). Everyone wants to jump on Brown, but as I recall, he was doing pretty well until suffering that knee injury. I can't get down on a guy for an injury happening, but def will in a case like Warren.

    rich4eagleR rich4eagle wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @bigbrownsfan said:

    There is one hell of a difference between suffering a serious knee injury (Courtney Brown) and being a lazy slob (Gerard Warren). Everyone wants to jump on Brown, but as I recall, he was doing pretty well until suffering that knee injury. I can't get down on a guy for an injury happening, but def will in a case like Warren.

    Brown was a one dimensional player who should have been converted to LB in the beginning (he had no moves and no bull rush, only and outside speed rush) and yeah FATSO Warren was a piece of useless garbage..........and still is

  • @speedyd900rr said:

    They get lazy and dont really care about riding the bench as long as that Ferrari is still parked outside. They know that no matter what they're still going to get paid so they quit trying. Im not sure if that's right or not but it's what I would put money on lol.

    does jamarcus russell sound familiar??

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @jrb12711 said:

    does jamarcus russell sound familiar??

    Apparently he showed up to camp in much better shape ready to compete. I guess Campbell giving him a competition bump may have lite a spark under his huge ass. It could get interesting.