IS LEBRON Already CASHING OUT????
-
Jordan could win with the team the Cavs have assembled around Lebron.
I hope Lebron walks and I hope even more that the Cavs are prepared to fill the roster in his wake. Lebron is too caught up in the marketing appeal, he's done, I hope to God he goes to New York where he will be destracted beyond belief. He will NEVER win a title, he ain't man enough.
Not that I care about the Cavs or James, Stan, but this seems a bit harsh - and premature.
I understand the anger and disappointment but how would/will you feel if the Cavs come back and win the series?
Is anything short of an NBA Championship a failure, in your opinion?
Not that I care about the Cavs or James, Stan, but this seems a bit harsh - and premature.
I understand the anger and disappointment but how would/will you feel if the Cavs come back and win the series?
Is anything short of an NBA Championship a failure, in your opinion?
In short, yes- and LeBron pretty much said the same thing.
I'd feel great if we somehow win the series, but that's not enough anymore John. In the history of the NBA a team that has had the best record two years running has never failed to at least make the Finals once- we may break that string. Here's my disappointment in a nutshell. I was riding the Cavs Gravy Train last year all the way to the Orlando series. Believe me, that crushing defeat taught me a world of NBA knowledge I didn't have at the time. We overlooked the Cavs played like crap against the top teams. Not so this year, and Ferry & Gilbert systematically got players addressing every weakness the Cavs displayed in the playoffs last year. Silly me-I thought the Cavs had addressed not having big guys that could guard the perimeter- so we bring in Parker, Moon, and Jamison- only to see the Celtics shoot 50% threes on Tuesday night.
So what are we looking at now? A team that's sleepwalking, and thinks they're so damn good all they have to do is jack up their play in the fourth quarter, and they can beat anybody. One other thing- Mike Brown is as Stubborn as a Missouri Mule, (maybe about as smart) and IMHO it's going to cost him his job after this season, unless he somehow wins it all. If you follow the game closely, anyone who isn't blind to what's going on knows Mo Williams cannot guard Rajon Rondo, and Antawn Jamison is getting the snot beat out of him trying to stop Garnett, yet Brown persists in those mismatches. My Cleveland connection said Brown was quoted as saying "we'll find out Thursday what kind of players and team we have." True enough, but look in a mirror Mike, and start coaching a game like Phil Jackson- you had better 'cause if you lose today, might as well put the house up for sale, you're gonzo.
If you read some of those other excellent posts from Pluto and Yahoo- there's something up with LeBron- and it isn't his elbow. If he wants to be another Jordan- then he should damn well play like Jordan- not just settle for free throws the entire first half of a huge game- we saw him put up 21 points in one quarter in game three, against the same damn team, so whats up?
-
Jordan could win with the team the Cavs have assembled around Lebron.
I hope Lebron walks and I hope even more that the Cavs are prepared to fill the roster in his wake. Lebron is too caught up in the marketing appeal, he's done, I hope to God he goes to New York where he will be destracted beyond belief. He will NEVER win a title, he ain't man enough.
Not that I care about the Cavs or James, Stan, but this seems a bit harsh - and premature.
I understand the anger and disappointment but how would/will you feel if the Cavs come back and win the series?
Is anything short of an NBA Championship a failure, in your opinion?
Not that I care about the Cavs or James, Stan, but this seems a bit harsh - and premature.
I understand the anger and disappointment but how would/will you feel if the Cavs come back and win the series?
Is anything short of an NBA Championship a failure, in your opinion?
I'll cross that bridge when and if it gets here. Right now, I'm pretty disapointed that we have left Mike Brown at the helm just so Lebron could coach around him. We have the best player in the game and have assembled a heck of a team around him. We can play outstanding defense, shoot the three, be unselfish, and play awesome as a complete team. But to be out-coached and have all of those weapons neutralized is hard to swallow.
Like Hoorta said, it was obvious that Moe was getting beat by Rondo, so who do we go with? The bench player who plays much better Defense (West) or the bench player that hasn't seen the court in months because he has no Defense in him and can't do much of all to help the team anymore (Boobie)? Tough decision I know ... West never stepped foot on the court in the second half.
Varejao comes in and distrupts Garnetts first three attempts after he scored at will against Jamison ... you guessed it, we went back to Jamison and watched the Celtics pull away by 20.
The NBA is all about match-ups, and Doc Rivers isn't out-coaching Mike Brown, Mike Brown is out-coaching Mike Brown. Doc is just playing all he has, Mike is playing what he don't have and ignoring what he has.
-
No doubt Mike Brown is a goof.
The worst thing that happened to this team was that simpleton being named coach of the year last year. Had that not happened, we may have replaced him.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login