What jerseys you have?
-
I have thought about a #69 Kanicki jersey.
You don't see many of those.
-
I have a:




And soon to be getting a orange Joe Thomas jersey:

I have a:




And soon to be getting a orange Joe Thomas jersey:

Jim Brown 32 AND OTTO Graham 14...................you can elevate the mediocre to where they go.................I do what is proven
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login