Skip to content

Burress shoots himself in the leg !

The Browns Board
21 13 1.5k
  • @listercat said:

    For the life of me I do not remember the military teaching me to store a loaded weapon in my pants....hmmmmm

    I agree....and even then, how do you get it to go off unless you have it cocked and the safety off or somehow pull the hammer on a revolver.

    His story is a load of crap....he was dicking around like a goof or some chick popped him because he was banging some other girl.

    listercatL listercat wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @ballpeen said:

    I agree....and even then, how do you get it to go off unless you have it cocked and the safety off or somehow pull the hammer on a revolver.

    His story is a load of crap....he was dicking around like a goof or some chick popped him because he was banging some other girl.

    Could not agree more Peen; the dude sure is living the thug life is he not?