Skip to content

BOWL MANIA CHALLENGE

The Browns Board
46 15 3.3k
  • It is with Proud Honor to Present This Years First Virtual Trophy to:

    Furnier (aka: d. Jackson)

    Doug, On behalf of The Browns Board, please accept this coveted Trophy:

    virtual%20trophy.jpg

    (Actual size)

    Furniers name will be enshrined on the front page of TheBrownsBoard.com for eternity, as the Winner of the 2009 Bowl Mania Challenge.

    Congratulations Furnier!

  • Thanks guys! It's an honor. I've been trying to win one of these thangs for 10 years. I never thought the first one would be the Bowl Pool.

    Great way to start 2009!

    Doug

  • That's YOU , DOUG ?

    DAMN fine job. I'm hoping Florida wins, the two points should move us into second place.

    Alas, no 'nother win with Doug kicking everybody's rears in tenth gear. Wow.

    But it was a HEYL of a LOT of FUN.

    Again, CONGRATS.

    Signed,

    Hoping for Second Place. "sniff"

  • No cal 3rd is where you will be.... I will be the first place loser, that honor or discredit is all mine!

  • Well done Doug it was no contest........you kicked butt....

  • Thanks again guys! I surprised myself....got off to a hot start and just kept on a roll.

    When I signed up for this ESPN told me somebody already had my user name (probably me from sometime in the past) hence the use of my real name. Maybe it was playing incognito that helped me out. I also decided I had a better shot by leaving all the confidence points on the early games because I was having a much harder time picking the major bowl game matchups.

    Now I'm looking forward to the Final Four pool in March!

    Doug