My 2011 Mock Draft
-
The Ravens.....seriously
The Ravens.....seriously
Yea that sh.it isn't happening. Boldin and I guess Stallworth if he really is playing well makes that WR corp pretty formidable but I just don't see the Ravens doing it. Boldin and Mason is definitely pretty nice though.
-
The Ravens.....seriously
The Ravens.....seriously
Rorbotron said:
Yea that sh.it isn't happening. Boldin and I guess Stallworth if he really is playing well makes that WR corp pretty formidable but I just don't see the Ravens doing it. Boldin and Mason is definitely pretty nice though.I hope Baltimore doesn't, but as RorboSnatch mentioned, they added a nice new element to their passing game (I also like rookie TE Dennis Pitta), and their running game already was formidable. Also, they could get immediate impact from their top two rookies: Kindle gives them more speed off the edge and Cody can shut down the running game when he spells Kelly Gregg.
At the very least, I think they're the favorites to win the AFC North
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login