Skip to content

Browns new ticket sales at it's highest point since 1999

The Browns Board
44 14 4.8k
  • LOL! LOL!

    Sorry.....sorry. I know I'm just a visitor, but that was really funny! 😆 :lol:

    S SJ_Browns wrote on last edited by
    #41

    @packfanperson said:

    LOL! LOL!

    Sorry.....sorry. I know I'm just a visitor, but that was really funny! 😆 :lol:

    dude, i could do a psycological evaluation of these ocd trolls that stalk this board and really embarrass them. but i honestly feel sorry for the little fellas. life in the real world must be really terrible for them.

    and please, feel free to laugh every time someone makes a fool out of them. they really deserve it.

  • And to be honest....I am not sure the ticket sales aren't included in the shared revenue part of the deal.....seems I read somewhere the visiting team gets a cut.....say 40% of gate....so that 60 mil figure for ticket sales might actually be more like 35 mil

    C CLEVELandMILIDH wrote on last edited by
    #42

    @ballpeen said:

    And to be honest....I am not sure the ticket sales aren't included in the shared revenue part of the deal.....seems I read somewhere the visiting team gets a cut.....say 40% of gate....so that 60 mil figure for ticket sales might actually be more like 35 mil

    http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php...st&p=183242

  • Browns announce single-game sellouts

    Posted 41 minutes ago

    The Browns have announced four games have sold out on a single-game format.

    Cleveland Browns home games against the Kansas City Chiefs (Sept. 19), Cincinnati Bengals (Oct. 3), Atlanta Falcons (Oct. 10) and Pittsburgh Steelers (Jan. 2) are sold out on a single-game basis, the team announced today. As a result, the only way that fans can obtain tickets to these four contests at Cleveland Browns Stadium is through season tickets, club seats and three-game Tripps Packs.

    “With this being my first season in Cleveland, I’ve been extremely impressed with the enthusiasm and support our fans have shown out at training camp practices,” said Browns President Mike Holmgren. “This time of the year has always been exciting for me and I’m glad to see our fans are pumped up as well. We’re happy that this excitement level is transferring over to our games, as we look for our fans to provide our team as much of a home field advantage as possible.”

    S SJ_Browns wrote on last edited by
    #43

    nmills said:

    Browns announce single-game sellouts

    Posted 41 minutes ago

    The Browns have announced four games have sold out on a single-game format.

    Cleveland Browns home games against the Kansas City Chiefs (Sept. 19), Cincinnati Bengals (Oct. 3), Atlanta Falcons (Oct. 10) and Pittsburgh Steelers (Jan. 2) are sold out on a single-game basis, the team announced today. As a result, the only way that fans can obtain tickets to these four contests at Cleveland Browns Stadium is through season tickets, club seats and three-game Tripps Packs.

    “With this being my first season in Cleveland, I’ve been extremely impressed with the enthusiasm and support our fans have shown out at training camp practices,” said Browns President Mike Holmgren. “This time of the year has always been exciting for me and I’m glad to see our fans are pumped up as well. We’re happy that this excitement level is transferring over to our games, as we look for our fans to provide our team as much of a home field advantage as possible.”

    i guess we won't have any black out games this year.

  • nmills said:

    Browns announce single-game sellouts

    Posted 41 minutes ago

    The Browns have announced four games have sold out on a single-game format.

    Cleveland Browns home games against the Kansas City Chiefs (Sept. 19), Cincinnati Bengals (Oct. 3), Atlanta Falcons (Oct. 10) and Pittsburgh Steelers (Jan. 2) are sold out on a single-game basis, the team announced today. As a result, the only way that fans can obtain tickets to these four contests at Cleveland Browns Stadium is through season tickets, club seats and three-game Tripps Packs.

    “With this being my first season in Cleveland, I’ve been extremely impressed with the enthusiasm and support our fans have shown out at training camp practices,” said Browns President Mike Holmgren. “This time of the year has always been exciting for me and I’m glad to see our fans are pumped up as well. We’re happy that this excitement level is transferring over to our games, as we look for our fans to provide our team as much of a home field advantage as possible.”

    i guess we won't have any black out games this year.

    ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #44

    @sj_browns said:

    i guess we won't have any black out games this year.

    Single game tickets are sold out for those games....but the ticket packs aren't, so in theory games could still be blacked out if those don't sell...though I would imagine those would be offered up as singles again somewhere down the road.

    They are probably better seats too.