My new son
-
congratulations on your baby boy! 3rd times a charm!
bump this thread when you get the onesie pic.

-
Congratulations kind sir!!!! Outstanding pic; very fine young man!! Mrs Lister and I are expecting a girl in about a month; she will have three big brothers to watch over her...oh and me too!!! Very happy for you man!!!
-
congratulations on your baby boy! 3rd times a charm!
bump this thread when you get the onesie pic.

congratulations on your baby boy! 3rd times a charm!
bump this thread when you get the onesie pic.

I will be doing that.
-
Congrats ... And good luck in every way !
-
I already have 2 girls and my son was just born. He was a month early but he is healty and has a really stong hand shake. I can't wait to get his Cribbs onesie. Sorry if this isn't the right place to put a birth post but I am stoked and hope you understand. The Browns Tradition will live on.
Sorry, I just saw this thread but I wanted to say congratulations to you, your wife and his 2 big sisters. He really is a cutie
. What a blessing that he is healthy and I'm sure he's happy. God bless the family. Thanks for adding the picture. Enjoy him always. Welcome to the world Even!Heidi
-
I already have 2 girls and my son was just born. He was a month early but he is healty and has a really stong hand shake. I can't wait to get his Cribbs onesie. Sorry if this isn't the right place to put a birth post but I am stoked and hope you understand. The Browns Tradition will live on.
Sorry, I just saw this thread but I wanted to say congratulations to you, your wife and his 2 big sisters. He really is a cutie
. What a blessing that he is healthy and I'm sure he's happy. God bless the family. Thanks for adding the picture. Enjoy him always. Welcome to the world Even!Heidi
Sorry, I just saw this thread but I wanted to say congratulations to you, your wife and his 2 big sisters. He really is a cutie
. What a blessing that he is healthy and I'm sure he's happy. God bless the family. Thanks for adding the picture. Enjoy him always. Welcome to the world Even!
Heidi
Thank you very much, Evan is doing fantastic now, he has gained 1.5lbs in 12 days. The big sisters are loving him also, well except for when he peed on the oldest one the first day home during a diaper change. Once again thanks to everyone.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login