Car broke down, any advice?
-
It's the head gasket for sure. They are not sure if the block was cracked, but my brother didn't hear a ping when it went just smoke, so all in all decent news.
p.s. Finally got a f*cking job and no car. Start Monday. It'll work out. One thing good in Cleveland is family and friends.
It's the head gasket for sure. They are not sure if the block was cracked, but my brother didn't hear a ping when it went just smoke, so all in all decent news.
p.s. Finally got a f*cking job and no car. Start Monday. It'll work out. One thing good in Cleveland is family and friends.
How did it work out? The new job
-
It's the head gasket for sure. They are not sure if the block was cracked, but my brother didn't hear a ping when it went just smoke, so all in all decent news.
p.s. Finally got a f*cking job and no car. Start Monday. It'll work out. One thing good in Cleveland is family and friends.
How did it work out? The new job
-
Congrats, K !
-
Dont feel bad about the pay, my nephew who worked as a pressman for me is being forced by NCUI to take any job at any pay or he will loose his unemployment benefits. and they are picking the companies he has to apply for.
Sounds like old Russia, you will work here. Nevermind he only needs 2 more classes to get into PT school, and that is what he is working on.
-
This is the last week of my UI benefits check since the extension was not passed, and dosen't look like it will pass. Luckily I have some savings I can use until I can find something decent. Otherwise, I might have to look for anything that pays (grocery cart parking lot getter)!
-
This is the last week of my UI benefits check since the extension was not passed, and dosen't look like it will pass. Luckily I have some savings I can use until I can find something decent. Otherwise, I might have to look for anything that pays (grocery cart parking lot getter)!
This is the last week of my UI benefits check since the extension was not passed, and dosen't look like it will pass. Luckily I have some savings I can use until I can find something decent. Otherwise, I might have to look for anything that pays (grocery cart parking lot getter)!
You need to go pick up Kosar for prez and spend it hard! have a good time with it.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login