Skip to content

Fourth of July Weekend plans?

The Browns Board
31 20 2.6k
  • Today... Golf and beer and then time by the pool and more beer.

    Tomorrow....Beer and the pool and watching fireworks from our deck tomorrow night.

    Monday...day off from work and a day to recover from Saturday and Sunday.

  • Today... Golf and beer and then time by the pool and more beer.

    Tomorrow....Beer and the pool and watching fireworks from our deck tomorrow night.

    Monday...day off from work and a day to recover from Saturday and Sunday.

    @mark-o said:

    Today... Golf and beer and then time by the pool and more beer.

    Tomorrow....Beer and the pool and watching fireworks from our deck tomorrow night.

    Monday...day off from work and a day to recover from Saturday and Sunday.

    Sounds like a plan. Have a good time.

  • I am watching the UFC fight , drinking, gilling out, maybe shooting some guns in Kokomo, Indiana.

    If you have heard of that place, stop by for a brew! : 😎 :

  • moving out of the house into my new pad...willl attempt to get hd cable and internet installation scheduled......working with time warner is like banging your head against the walll. .. they are telling me i am 15

    effing days out for installation.....wtf.....brought my boys over to show off their dads new pad.....locale is right next to the beautiful olentangy river..can't wait until falll when i can look out the window at the

    colorful leaves while the Browns roll on TV

  • I am launching bottle rockets out my ass.

  • I'm heading up to our summer place in Marblehead for a week. Gonna hang loose a few days sipping frozen foo-foo drinks on the beach, poolside, and/or on the Islands. Darting up to Detroit a day to gamble in Greektown. Plan on grilling some damn good food and spending some summer time with the family.

    Be safe everyone and enjoy!

    @atenears said:

    I'm heading up to our summer place in Marblehead for a week. Gonna hang loose a few days sipping frozen foo-foo drinks on the beach, poolside, and/or on the Islands. Darting up to Detroit a day to gamble in Greektown. Plan on grilling some damn good food and spending some summer time with the family.

    Be safe everyone and enjoy!

    Gonna ride the Harley into NC Mountains the highest in eastern USA and look forward to the Browns resurgance...............and beating your ass in a game of pool when I ride up for two early games

    Sumtimes time lets people think about what it is..............I applaud you for the last few months

  • @atenears said:

    I'm heading up to our summer place in Marblehead for a week. Gonna hang loose a few days sipping frozen foo-foo drinks on the beach, poolside, and/or on the Islands. Darting up to Detroit a day to gamble in Greektown. Plan on grilling some damn good food and spending some summer time with the family.

    Be safe everyone and enjoy!

    Gonna ride the Harley into NC Mountains the highest in eastern USA and look forward to the Browns resurgance...............and beating your ass in a game of pool when I ride up for two early games

    Sumtimes time lets people think about what it is..............I applaud you for the last few months

    @rich4eagle said:

    Gonna ride the Harley into NC Mountains the highest in eastern USA and look forward to the Browns resurgance...............and beating your ass in a game of pool when I ride up for two early games

    Sumtimes time lets people think about what it is..............I applaud you for the last few months

    Anytime Rich, you know that. Let's catch a high school game while you're in town as well.

  • I am launching bottle rockets out my ass.

    @kosar_for_president said:

    I am launching bottle rockets out my ass.

    Talk about ripping a guy a new asshole..........

  • @kosar_for_president said:

    I am launching bottle rockets out my ass.

    Talk about ripping a guy a new asshole..........

    nmills said:

    Talk about ripping a guy a new asshole..........

    Darwin Award material..... I',m bettingthe guy couldn't sit down for a month with second (at least) degree burns....

  • nmills said:

    Talk about ripping a guy a new asshole..........

    Darwin Award material..... I',m bettingthe guy couldn't sit down for a month with second (at least) degree burns....

    @hoorta said:

    Darwin Award material..... I',m bettingthe guy couldn't sit down for a month with second (at least) degree burns....

    Most of the Darwin Award winners usually end up dead or in a serious long hospital stay. This guy didn't seem to come out of it any worse for the wear. Too Bad. (musta been a Steeler fan?)

  • I traveled over to Put-in-Bay yesterday and caught up with Westside Steve on the newly re-vamped patio of the Crescent Tavern. If you haven't been over to the Island lately, wait until you see how freaking huge the Crescent has made that patio now. Great, as always, to see Steve & Suzie. Great to be on the island after not heading over the past two years, settling for Kelly's Island instead.

    Tink is heading over on Wednesday, and I'm trying to figure out how to meet him over there (have golf plans that day as well).

    Great, great, weekend on the North Coast, awesome weather!