Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Your Conversion Story

Your Conversion Story

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
25 Posts 22 Posters 1.6k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • BrownsFan17 BrownsFan17B
    • 242 Posts
    • 1 Reputation
    BrownsFan17B BrownsFan17 wrote on last edited by
    #21

    It all started when I fell in love with Brian Sipe and the Kardiac Kids...

    The first game I ever attended in Municipal Stadium was in 1980 against the Steelers. We won, of course 🙂

    and, yes, I did sit behind one of the infamous poles.

    <!--coloro:#0000FF--><span style="color:#0000FF"><!--/coloro-->I can't help but think that we are destined to go to the playoffs this year!!<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • Vegasdogg V
      • 1k Posts
      • 2 Reputation
      V Vegasdogg wrote on last edited by
      #22
      Seat behind the post anyone?

      Opposite of the Pound, that is how I watched the Jets OT playoff game - - behind a post.

      "I will not insult your intelligence by suggesting you really believe what you just said." William F Buckley
      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • kshutchins K
        • 951 Posts
        • 19 Reputation
        K kshutchins wrote on last edited by
        #23

        My dad thought Lindy Infante was God. Dad died in '87 but my mom, who's in her 80's, still watches the Browns whenever they play. I couldn't help being a Browns fan growing up in that house in Lorain.

        Woof Woof, Kathy http://cognitivemanifesto.com/ http://www.skadden.com/index.cfm?contentID=49&officeID=9 Bendix ESP
        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • 88fingerslewy ?
          • Posts
          • 0 Reputation
          ? 88fingerslewy wrote on last edited by
          #24

          Ive been a Browns Fan for 24 yrs. I've been a season ticket holder for just a couple of years. I drive 5 hrs from Canada every game with one of my kids.

          I have no idea why I'm a Browns fan....but I am one.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • Buck The Frowns B
            • 272 Posts
            • 22 Reputation
            B Buck The Frowns wrote on last edited by
            #25

            I bought the last Betamax machine ever sold.

            I brought it home from the store in my Yugo.

            I voted for W......Twice.

            I invested all my life's savings in a stock that couldn't miss - Enron.

            I am pretty sure that Michael Jackson was innocent and O.J. was too.

            When Robert Reed died of AIDS, I said "But how could HE get AIDS? After all, he was the dad on The Brady Bunch!"

            High School was the best 6 1/2 years of my life.

            I collected Beanie Babies for years, but mark my words, one day I'll cash in.

            When my wife asked me "Does this make me look fat?" I felt I owed it to her to tell the truth.

            I am coming into a LOT of money soon, when I help this nice man from Nigeria recover the millions he has in a bank account in Switzerland. I'm going to use that money to start an Amway distributorship.

            Having said all that, what else could I be but....A BROWNS FAN!!!!

            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply

            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

            Register Login
            Reply
            • Reply as topic
            Log in to reply
            • Oldest to Newest
            • Newest to Oldest
            • Most Votes


            Theme
            • System
            • Light
            • Dark
            The Browns Board Terms Privacy

            The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

            • First post
              Last post
            0
            • Forums
            • Recent
            • Popular
            • Users
            • Donate