Lombardi: Haden struggled in camp
-
Here's everyplay that Haden was involved in. Yes the quality is horrible but I did the best I could with what I had. Anyway you can still see that Haden had a mighty fine game after being forced to cover the Jets #1 WR when Brown went down early in the first
-
Before anybody tries to erase Bryant's great season with the usual bullshit... I haven't read anything but positive about him out of Dallas. They love him.
http://content.usatoday.com/communities/th...-him--sort-of/1
-
Shep, nobody is doing that. I would worry about the next few years, not just a few months. If he's fine, that's great.
But if I were drafting for Cleveland, I wouldn't have taken the chance. Simple as that. That's all.
-
WOW!!! this kids a stud, sure glad he was our first round pick. I only remember seeing 1 pass caught on him today but I'll watch again tomorrow and focus more on him. Rob Ryan absolutely loves him and said he could start on any team in the league including ours. I hope he gets the start the rest of the season. That play where he chased down Jones-Drew from behind and tackled him at the 1 showed alot. That could've been a hugh play, Wright would've gave up on it.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login