So I'm sitting in the Dawg Pound.
-
if I see you, I'll beat you up. Only kidding, I'm not even at that game. Coming from a country wjere we have to segregate opposing fans to avoid tribal murder, it's a great thing that you can merge with the home fans and not be in fear of your life. Although I did have a bit of a run in with a Chargers fan last year, especially after he rubbed it in for the third time about giving up 60 yards on a screen pass. Luckily my friend was having severe knee pain and got carted of to hospital at half time or that Chargers dude was toast!

if I see you, I'll beat you up. Only kidding, I'm not even at that game. Coming from a country wjere we have to segregate opposing fans to avoid tribal murder, it's a great thing that you can merge with the home fans and not be in fear of your life. Although I did have a bit of a run in with a Chargers fan last year, especially after he rubbed it in for the third time about giving up 60 yards on a screen pass. Luckily my friend was having severe knee pain and got carted of to hospital at half time or that Chargers dude was toast!

Haha. Im from England so i know all about segregating fans. Im a big guy so i wasn't too worried it was more i didn't want my girl to go through some crappy situation. I'm really looking forward to it now. You guys seem to be very cool even though i know you are only a small amount of the Browns fan base. Thanks for all the input.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login