Skip to content

Last Chance

The Browns Board
47 33 4.6k
  • @junkyard-dawg said:

    I see another rich4eagle is born.

    😆

  • You guys are truly hilarious.

    Should have known this would just turn into a name calling thread. Too many incorrect assumptions to even reply to.

  • You guys are truly hilarious.

    Should have known this would just turn into a name calling thread. Too many incorrect assumptions to even reply to.

    @1-more-season said:

    You guys are truly hilarious.

    Should have known this would just turn into a name calling thread. Too many incorrect assumptions to even reply to.

    Most of them, apparently, on your part I am afraid.

  • First of all let me say I've been a Brown's fan my entire 42 years of life. I've stuck by this team through all of the let downs, embarrassment and ridicule that come with being a browns fan. This time of year is alway exciting but as you know being a Brown's fan the excitement usually ends quickly. Every year my enthusiasm become less and less knowing what is to come once this season gets rolling.

    With that being said. If the Brown's do not have some success or show some potential by the end of the season. I'M DONE! (Steelers here I come) I hope I'm wrong because I really like Holmgren, heck his football roots can be traced back to the great Paul Brown. I'm sure I'll hear give them another year to get the system in place but that's just it. It's alway "wait till next year" with this team.

    I just felt like putting this in writing instead of just telling my friends and family again.

    @1-more-season said:

    First of all let me say I've been a Brown's fan my entire 42 years of life. I've stuck by this team through all of the let downs, embarrassment and ridicule that come with being a browns fan. This time of year is alway exciting but as you know being a Brown's fan the excitement usually ends quickly. Every year my enthusiasm become less and less knowing what is to come once this season gets rolling.

    With that being said. If the Brown's do not have some success or show some potential by the end of the season. I'M DONE! (Steelers here I come) I hope I'm wrong because I really like Holmgren, heck his football roots can be traced back to the great Paul Brown. I'm sure I'll hear give them another year to get the system in place but that's just it. It's alway "wait till next year" with this team.

    I just felt like putting this in writing instead of just telling my friends and family again.

    Because what is the point of being a fan unless your team is good!

    congratsdouchebag.jpg

  • @1-more-season said:

    First of all let me say I've been a Brown's fan my entire 42 years of life. I've stuck by this team through all of the let downs, embarrassment and ridicule that come with being a browns fan. This time of year is alway exciting but as you know being a Brown's fan the excitement usually ends quickly. Every year my enthusiasm become less and less knowing what is to come once this season gets rolling.

    With that being said. If the Brown's do not have some success or show some potential by the end of the season. I'M DONE! (Steelers here I come) I hope I'm wrong because I really like Holmgren, heck his football roots can be traced back to the great Paul Brown. I'm sure I'll hear give them another year to get the system in place but that's just it. It's alway "wait till next year" with this team.

    I just felt like putting this in writing instead of just telling my friends and family again.

    Because what is the point of being a fan unless your team is good!

    congratsdouchebag.jpg

    @bonedawg said:

    Because what is the point of being a fan unless your team is good!

    congratsdouchebag.jpg

    Eff ewe! Dick.

    I almost felt let letting loose with a KingofSh_t meltdown. Anyone from the old "Browns list" should know what I;m talking about.

  • Another satisfied customer.

    Regards....

    .... an'at

  • First of all let me say I've been a Brown's fan my entire 42 years of life. I've stuck by this team through all of the let downs, embarrassment and ridicule that come with being a browns fan. This time of year is alway exciting but as you know being a Brown's fan the excitement usually ends quickly. Every year my enthusiasm become less and less knowing what is to come once this season gets rolling.

    With that being said. If the Brown's do not have some success or show some potential by the end of the season. I'M DONE! (Steelers here I come) I hope I'm wrong because I really like Holmgren, heck his football roots can be traced back to the great Paul Brown. I'm sure I'll hear give them another year to get the system in place but that's just it. It's alway "wait till next year" with this team.

    I just felt like putting this in writing instead of just telling my friends and family again.

    @1-more-season said:

    First of all let me say I've been a Brown's fan my entire 42 years of life. I've stuck by this team through all of the let downs, embarrassment and ridicule that come with being a browns fan. This time of year is alway exciting but as you know being a Brown's fan the excitement usually ends quickly. Every year my enthusiasm become less and less knowing what is to come once this season gets rolling.

    With that being said. If the Brown's do not have some success or show some potential by the end of the season. I'M DONE! (Steelers here I come) I hope I'm wrong because I really like Holmgren, heck his football roots can be traced back to the great Paul Brown. I'm sure I'll hear give them another year to get the system in place but that's just it. It's alway "wait till next year" with this team.

    I just felt like putting this in writing instead of just telling my friends and family again.

    come on down to latrobe tomorrow for the afternoon practice. i'll have a free terribble towel for you if you really want it. just come wearing some type of browns jersey/colors with an X across the front and i'll know it's the newest member of The Steeler Nation.

    no shame in deciding to not do the same thing over and over again expecting a differnt result.