browns board admin, mods, and member
-
The pain sure does beat the alternative!
Thanks for fantastic news & heal quickly.
Mike
-
Hey everyone, I just wanted to let everyone know that ill be absent from the forums for a day or two due to the fact that I am going to be in the Cleveland clinic getting the tumor that's In growing inside my stomache. I will try to get on and keep in touch if I'm not In too much pain.. can't wait till the first browns board tailgate party.
GO BROWNS!!!!
Hey everyone, I just wanted to let everyone know that ill be absent from the forums for a day or two due to the fact that I am going to be in the Cleveland clinic getting the tumor that's In growing inside my stomache. I will try to get on and keep in touch if I'm not In too much pain.. can't wait till the first browns board tailgate party.
GO BROWNS!!!!
Good Luck Man. God be with you and Your family...
-
thank you for everyones support!! it means alot to me.
heres the news, i got to come home sat. early afternoon. got home about 3/4pm and last night went okay.. kinda had alot of pain. but overall i did okay.
thanks again everyone, i did miss the lions game tho
from the sounds of it tho, i didn't miss much.. -
thank you for everyones support!! it means alot to me.
heres the news, i got to come home sat. early afternoon. got home about 3/4pm and last night went okay.. kinda had alot of pain. but overall i did okay.
thanks again everyone, i did miss the lions game tho
from the sounds of it tho, i didn't miss much..thank you for everyones support!! it means alot to me.
heres the news, i got to come home sat. early afternoon. got home about 3/4pm and last night went okay.. kinda had alot of pain. but overall i did okay.
thanks again everyone, i did miss the lions game tho
from the sounds of it tho, i didn't miss much..On the contrary......it was quite exciting.

-
You got it man, see you soon.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login