Skip to content

Browns vs Packers - What To Look For

The Browns Board
23 9 2.8k
  • Congrats, Browns!!

    You know, that game wasn't half bad for a pre-season game!!

    I hope McCoy's alright.

    Grant's okay. Just got his bell rung.

    🙂

  • I hope we get to see a bit of Holmgren!

    Oh yes, we moved Raji to NT, so I want to see if he can get a good push or two on the line.

    McCarthy has really concentrated on special teams during training camp this year, so we'll see how that goes. They'd better improve or we'll be starting all of our drives on our own 2 yard line. 🙂

    @packfanperson said:

    I hope we get to see a bit of Holmgren!

    Oh yes, we moved Raji to NT, so I want to see if he can get a good push or two on the line.

    McCarthy has really concentrated on special teams during training camp this year, so we'll see how that goes. They'd better improve or we'll be starting all of our drives on our own 2 yard line. 🙂

    FYI, Holmgren stayed in Cleveland because he just had foot surgery and could not travel with the cast or whatever he had on. He stated he had wanted to go there but just couldn't get around well until he recovered.

  • Congrats, Browns!!

    You know, that game wasn't half bad for a pre-season game!!

    I hope McCoy's alright.

    Grant's okay. Just got his bell rung.

    🙂

    @packfanperson said:

    Congrats, Browns!!

    You know, that game wasn't half bad for a pre-season game!!

    I hope McCoy's alright.

    Grant's okay. Just got his bell rung.

    🙂

    mangini said it was only a thumb strain, but colt's supposed to have an mri done today just to be sure.