Skip to content

Criticism leads Roethlisberger to alter hometown

The Browns Board
68 25 6.1k
  • OJ was innocent as well.

    BUNSofSTEEL08B BUNSofSTEEL08 wrote on last edited by
    #41

    @pizzadeliveryguy said:

    OJ was innocent as well.

    Thats a dumb-ass comment. Explaining why your career will peak as the pizzadeliveryguy.

  • @pizzadeliveryguy said:

    OJ was innocent as well.

    Thats a dumb-ass comment. Explaining why your career will peak as the pizzadeliveryguy.

    P pizzadeliveryguy wrote on last edited by
    #42

    @bunsofsteel08 said:

    Thats a dumb-ass comment. Explaining why your career will peak as the pizzadeliveryguy.

    It's just an alias, guy. If I were going factual I would have went with the "Butcher" because your mom likes it when I deliver the meat. You see what I did there? Isn't it fun to resort to such tactics?

    As far as my statement goes, Rich athletes get out of a lot more than normal people. Don't you find it odd that the same thing keeps happening to Rothlisberger? How many other QBs are being accused of rape and Ben has been accused how many times? Just a coincidence you think?

  • ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
    #43

    How does Big Gay Ben register as a sex-offender if the town doesn't exist?

    Pittsburgh is the arm pit of the NFL. What an ugly, ugly, red-headed step child of a franchise. Just nasty in every sense. Steeler fans are so freaking greasy, sweaty, and beat looking. Obama needs to round these people up and oust them from our society.

  • LATROBE, Pa. (AP)—For Ben Roethlisberger(notes), there really is no place like home.

    In his Steelers biography, Roethlisberger now lists his birthplace as the fictitious and the incorrectly spelled Corey Rawson, Ohio. There is no such community, although he did attend Cory-Rawson School in Rawson, Ohio, before his junior high days.

    Roethlisberger apparently made the change because he was displeased with unflattering comments made about him by some residents of hometown Findlay, Ohio, following a March incident in which he was accused of sexual assault. He was not charged, but drew a six-game suspension for violating the NFL’s personal conduct policy.

    Until this season, Roethlisberger identified Findlay as his hometown.

    FROM: http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-r...berger-hometown

    rich4eagleR rich4eagle wrote on last edited by
    #44

    @brownindian said:

    LATROBE, Pa. (AP)—For Ben Roethlisberger(notes), there really is no place like home.

    In his Steelers biography, Roethlisberger now lists his birthplace as the fictitious and the incorrectly spelled Corey Rawson, Ohio. There is no such community, although he did attend Cory-Rawson School in Rawson, Ohio, before his junior high days.

    Roethlisberger apparently made the change because he was displeased with unflattering comments made about him by some residents of hometown Findlay, Ohio, following a March incident in which he was accused of sexual assault. He was not charged, but drew a six-game suspension for violating the NFL's personal conduct policy.

    Until this season, Roethlisberger identified Findlay as his hometown.

    FROM: http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-r...berger-hometown

    d

    get over the pre school rhetoric...........Ben is a player always was and we have been devoid of players for some time since I "unwittingly" said not drafting Ben was a dark day in

    Browns history and drafting MR. DOLT Winslow and giving up a draft choice was

    is it what it is.......Ben is a player

    and we finally have a Browns mgt in place that does not totally stink

    enjoy our comupence and do be adult like and get off the Ben bullshit

    Class is class and gutter is gutter............where do you want to take this forum

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #45

    A. Big Ben Raper is sludge, and I don't believe any Browns fan is sad that he wasn't a Brown.

    B. Big Ugly Ben was lucky to go to a winner with all the offensive pieces in place. Once he started losing those pieces,

    HE WENT to pieces.

    C. So, Booty-Ugly Ben Rothlicksbooger lasted longer in the Pros than your "future HOF'mer" Moorice Cluckett.

    D. Not Impressed with either one, still.

    E. If you didn't bring me some creek dirt so I can pan it for gold, then you are a steeler fan, Rich.

    There isn't any F'in F. I couldn't think of one. @@

  • A. Big Ben Raper is sludge, and I don't believe any Browns fan is sad that he wasn't a Brown.

    B. Big Ugly Ben was lucky to go to a winner with all the offensive pieces in place. Once he started losing those pieces,

    HE WENT to pieces.

    C. So, Booty-Ugly Ben Rothlicksbooger lasted longer in the Pros than your "future HOF'mer" Moorice Cluckett.

    D. Not Impressed with either one, still.

    E. If you didn't bring me some creek dirt so I can pan it for gold, then you are a steeler fan, Rich.

    There isn't any F'in F. I couldn't think of one. @@

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by
    #46

    @calfoxwc said:

    A. Big Ben Raper is sludge, and I don't believe any Browns fan is sad that he wasn't a Brown.

    Complete and total b.s. You may not be sad that he isn't a Brown but I don't believe there is anyone in Cleveland that wouldn't want him on the roster. Especially if he were never a Steeler.

    B. Big Ugly Ben was lucky to go to a winner with all the offensive pieces in place. Once he started losing those pieces,

    HE WENT to pieces.

    When has Big Be ever gone to "pieces" The Steelers have done nothing but win since he's been in town.

    Your entire post is a bunch of whiny, ridiculous b.s. Seriously.

    A. Complete and total b.s. You may not be sad that he isn't a Brown but I don't believe there is anyone in Cleveland that wouldn't want him on the roster. Especially if he were never a Steeler.

    B. When has Big Be ever gone to "pieces" The Steelers have done nothing but win since he's been in town.

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #47

    Your entire post is a bunch of whiny, ridiculous b.s. Seriously. HOMO

    ***********************************************************

    You're the one who is whining about my bs. I have a sense of humor. Browns fans have a sense of humor. And, you are no Browns fan.

    ************************************************************

    A. Complete and total b.s. You may not be sad that he isn't a Brown but I don't believe there is anyone in Cleveland that wouldn't want him on the roster. Especially if he were never a Steeler. HOMO

    **************************************************************

    Nope. Ben isabuttberger would have gotten killed, Couch style, in earlier years with the Browns. I tell you, that Delhomme will have a better year.

    That is what I think. See? I can predict stuff BEFORE it happens. We'll see, eh?

    **************************************************************

    B. When has Big Be ever gone to "pieces" The Steelers have done nothing but win since he's been in town. HOMO

    **************************************************************

    Ben won with a great defense, one of the top defenses in the NFL. for instance, Bengay did not throw for ONE td vs the Browns

    in week fourteen vs the BROWNS.

    Not one TD. You get all sweaty over that outstanding performance? Probably. Notice benbuttheadburger only had a 75.1 qb rating.

    hee haw, right? Your "bs" right back at ya:

    Week 14 '09 (@CLE) 1 75.1 18 32 56.3 201 201.0 6.3 0 0

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #48

    btw, the Steelers won nicely with benbutthead not even putting on his helmet. didn't play a lick.

    Gosh, homotoon, do you see? When you have the right pieces in place, all sorts of qb's can win.

    **************************

    PITTSBURGH (AP)—Ben Roethlisberger(notes) might not take another snap at Heinz Field until his suspension for off-the-field behavior ends in October.

    The NFL told the Pittsburgh Steelers that the quarterback could play in all of their preseason games before his suspension begins, but that doesn’t mean the team plans to let him.

    Roethlisberger never warmed up, put his helmet on or stepped into the huddle on a rainy Saturday night as the Steelers beat the Detroit Lions 23-7 in a preseason game.

  • @daddybull1 said:

    A sleazebag defending a sleazebag.... Once again when you're unable to defend your point or player you have to throw in the lombardi's... Thats all you have, around here we refer to ours as world championships.....

    T.Dawg

    Please. I've ripped apart that entire scenario. I can argue the point until the cows come home but 9 times out of 10 it falls on deaf ears because he plays for the Steelers and this is a Browns message board. Just use the search engine. I'm sure you can dig up my arguments. Oh and the world championships line is hilarious? Less teams, less skilled athletes. Some World Championship.

    Fact of the matter is Ben wasn't convicted nor should he have been. The girl in question was/is ridiculous and her ridiculousness is the reason nothing transpired. She changed her story several times and it's the reason the DA through it out. That and zero circumstantial evidence and the last I checked we live in a world that built it's foundation on "innocent until proven guilty" and proof was not provided. He's working to build back his reputation. He's in the best shape of his career, doing everything and more to get back on track and deserves a second chance. The fact that he's a winner, a top 5 QB and has two championships before he's 28 speaks volumes about his ability on the field. Should we start talking about Donte Stallworth? Shaun Rogers? Smith? Most recently Lawson. I can certainly continue down that path. Sleezbag? what because I'm not a damn idiot?

    R.Dawg

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta
    #49

    Homotron said:

    Please. I've ripped apart that entire scenario. I can argue the point until the cows come home but 9 times out of 10 it falls on deaf ears because he plays for the Steelers and this is a Browns message board. Just use the search engine. I'm sure you can dig up my arguments. Oh and the world championships line is hilarious? Less teams, less skilled athletes. Some World Championship.

    Fact of the matter is Ben wasn't convicted nor should he have been. The girl in question was/is ridiculous and her ridiculousness is the reason nothing transpired. She changed her story several times and it's the reason the DA through it out. That and zero circumstantial evidence and the last I checked we live in a world that built it's foundation on "innocent until proven guilty" and proof was not provided. He's working to build back his reputation. He's in the best shape of his career, doing everything and more to get back on track and deserves a second chance. The fact that he's a winner, a top 5 QB and has two championships before he's 28 speaks volumes about his ability on the field. Should we start talking about Donte Stallworth? Shaun Rogers? Smith? Most recently Lawson. I can certainly continue down that path. Sleezbag? what because I'm not a damn idiot?

    R.Dawg

    The final decision came down to a guy named Goodell- perhaps you've heard of him. If Ben was as innocent as you profess, he would not have gotten suspended. So I'm sure your sources are SO much better than NFL security's- NOT. Your bleatings are about as hollow as Ravens fans who think Ray Lewis is a swell guy. Cedric Benson, Vince Young, and a few others were involved in documented bar room altercations and avoided getting suspended.

    Stallworth got released, just like the Steelers shipped Holmes out of town for a sack of seeds. And unlike some trolls, should any of the Browns you mentioned get suspended, I'll fully support it for them being total ignoramuses.

  • Homotron said:

    Please. I've ripped apart that entire scenario. I can argue the point until the cows come home but 9 times out of 10 it falls on deaf ears because he plays for the Steelers and this is a Browns message board. Just use the search engine. I'm sure you can dig up my arguments. Oh and the world championships line is hilarious? Less teams, less skilled athletes. Some World Championship.

    Fact of the matter is Ben wasn't convicted nor should he have been. The girl in question was/is ridiculous and her ridiculousness is the reason nothing transpired. She changed her story several times and it's the reason the DA through it out. That and zero circumstantial evidence and the last I checked we live in a world that built it's foundation on "innocent until proven guilty" and proof was not provided. He's working to build back his reputation. He's in the best shape of his career, doing everything and more to get back on track and deserves a second chance. The fact that he's a winner, a top 5 QB and has two championships before he's 28 speaks volumes about his ability on the field. Should we start talking about Donte Stallworth? Shaun Rogers? Smith? Most recently Lawson. I can certainly continue down that path. Sleezbag? what because I'm not a damn idiot?

    R.Dawg

    The final decision came down to a guy named Goodell- perhaps you've heard of him. If Ben was as innocent as you profess, he would not have gotten suspended. So I'm sure your sources are SO much better than NFL security's- NOT. Your bleatings are about as hollow as Ravens fans who think Ray Lewis is a swell guy. Cedric Benson, Vince Young, and a few others were involved in documented bar room altercations and avoided getting suspended.

    Stallworth got released, just like the Steelers shipped Holmes out of town for a sack of seeds. And unlike some trolls, should any of the Browns you mentioned get suspended, I'll fully support it for them being total ignoramuses.

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by
    #50

    @hoorta said:

    The final decision came down to a guy named Goodell- perhaps you've heard of him. If Ben was as innocent as you profess, he would not have gotten suspended. So I'm sure your sources are SO much better than NFL security's- NOT. Your bleatings are about as hollow as Ravens fans who think Ray Lewis is a swell guy. Cedric Benson, Vince Young, and a few others were involved in documented bar room altercations and avoided getting suspended.

    Stallworth got released, just like the Steelers shipped Holmes out of town for a sack of seeds. And unlike some trolls, should any of the Browns you mentioned get suspended, I'll fully support it for them being total ignoramuses.

    The Rooney's wanted him suspended and 100% had a hand in what was put down on Ben. They pretty much said that immediately after it happened and it should save his career. Delhomme better than Ben this year? Are we betting on that one? Ben with 4 less games will put up better numbers.

  • Homotron said:

    Please. I've ripped apart that entire scenario. I can argue the point until the cows come home but 9 times out of 10 it falls on deaf ears because he plays for the Steelers and this is a Browns message board. Just use the search engine. I'm sure you can dig up my arguments. Oh and the world championships line is hilarious? Less teams, less skilled athletes. Some World Championship.

    Fact of the matter is Ben wasn't convicted nor should he have been. The girl in question was/is ridiculous and her ridiculousness is the reason nothing transpired. She changed her story several times and it's the reason the DA through it out. That and zero circumstantial evidence and the last I checked we live in a world that built it's foundation on "innocent until proven guilty" and proof was not provided. He's working to build back his reputation. He's in the best shape of his career, doing everything and more to get back on track and deserves a second chance. The fact that he's a winner, a top 5 QB and has two championships before he's 28 speaks volumes about his ability on the field. Should we start talking about Donte Stallworth? Shaun Rogers? Smith? Most recently Lawson. I can certainly continue down that path. Sleezbag? what because I'm not a damn idiot?

    R.Dawg

    The final decision came down to a guy named Goodell- perhaps you've heard of him. If Ben was as innocent as you profess, he would not have gotten suspended. So I'm sure your sources are SO much better than NFL security's- NOT. Your bleatings are about as hollow as Ravens fans who think Ray Lewis is a swell guy. Cedric Benson, Vince Young, and a few others were involved in documented bar room altercations and avoided getting suspended.

    Stallworth got released, just like the Steelers shipped Holmes out of town for a sack of seeds. And unlike some trolls, should any of the Browns you mentioned get suspended, I'll fully support it for them being total ignoramuses.

    S SJ_Browns wrote on last edited by SJ_Browns
    #51

    @hoorta said:

    The final decision came down to a guy named Goodell- perhaps you've heard of him. If Ben was as innocent as you profess, he would not have gotten suspended. So I'm sure your sources are SO much better than NFL security's- NOT. Your bleatings are about as hollow as Ravens fans who think Ray Lewis is a swell guy. Cedric Benson, Vince Young, and a few others were involved in documented bar room altercations and avoided getting suspended.

    Stallworth got released, just like the Steelers shipped Holmes out of town for a sack of seeds. And unlike some trolls, should any of the Browns you mentioned get suspended, I'll fully support it for them being total ignoramuses.

    good post, hoorta. being found innocent in a court of law doesn't necessarily mean a person is really innocent. there are alot of guilty people who beat the system and are walking the streets as a free person.

    there was so much that was wrong with the handling of ben's incident, it's pathetic. from the mishandling of it by the cop who "resigned" (the same cop seen taking a pic with ben lol) and the constant statements from the cop that the girl was a bitch. i said it before and i'll say it again, just because a girl is a groupie or a gold digger doesn't give someone the right to get them drunk (to the point where they're almost blacked out) so they can take advantage of them sexually.

    btw, what type of man would get a woman drunk (near blacked out) so he could have his way with her sexually? ben is a sick f*cking piece of sh*t and so are these stupid, excuse making, homer pittsburgh trolls. you think the people in findlay, ohio are mad at ben? i can't wait to see the defenses (that the steelers are facing this season) come after ben so they can beat him down like inmates do a sexual predator in jail.

  • @hoorta said:

    The final decision came down to a guy named Goodell- perhaps you've heard of him. If Ben was as innocent as you profess, he would not have gotten suspended. So I'm sure your sources are SO much better than NFL security's- NOT. Your bleatings are about as hollow as Ravens fans who think Ray Lewis is a swell guy. Cedric Benson, Vince Young, and a few others were involved in documented bar room altercations and avoided getting suspended.

    Stallworth got released, just like the Steelers shipped Holmes out of town for a sack of seeds. And unlike some trolls, should any of the Browns you mentioned get suspended, I'll fully support it for them being total ignoramuses.

    The Rooney's wanted him suspended and 100% had a hand in what was put down on Ben. They pretty much said that immediately after it happened and it should save his career. Delhomme better than Ben this year? Are we betting on that one? Ben with 4 less games will put up better numbers.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #52

    Homotron said:

    The Rooney's wanted him suspended and 100% had a hand in what was put down on Ben. They pretty much said that immediately after it happened and it should save his career. Delhomme better than Ben this year? Are we betting on that one? Ben with 4 less games will put up better numbers.

    Unlike some of my brethren here, I've never said Ben wasn't a great football player, (for that matter so is Ray Lewis) however he's got a lot of work to do on improving himself as a person. FWIW, I was hoping the Browns would draft Ben instead of Knievel Winslow. I'm right in Miami Ohio territory, and I saw Ben play plenty of times in college. Things have changed, and regardless (What? you think I'm stupid enough to think Ben isn't better than Delhomme?)I wouldn't want Ben playing for the Browns.

    As to who will put up better numbers this year, we'll see. The objective part of me says your o-line isn't all that great and Ben is going to be running for his life on a regular basis- and his only legit target is a rapidly aging Hines Ward, who will get doubled on almost every play.

  • P Pumpkin Eater wrote on last edited by
    #53

    Big Gay Ben is a filthy rapist and the Stoolers suck ass.

  • Neither did Ben Whaaaaaaat???????

    You are either totally ignorant or so blinded by your hero worship that you can't tell right from left...

    Tell you what, why don't you hook up your sister with Ben, but then again she's probably used to that shit......

    I sincerely hope the girl and that prosecutor enjoy their new SUV's.....

    T.Dawg

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #54

    @daddybull1 said:

    Neither did Ben Whaaaaaaat???????

    You are either totally ignorant or so blinded by your hero worship that you can't tell right from left...

    Tell you what, why don't you hook up your sister with Ben, but then again she's probably used to that shit......

    I sincerely hope the girl and that prosecutor enjoy their new SUV's.....

    T.Dawg

    Do you really think BR would have to get his sister drunk to F*** his sister? If anything, it is she who might end up raping him.

    (that is why this whole scenario about him has been bizarre: because as a big time NFL star, he probably had plenty of opportunities to get jiggy with a completly willing partner. I mean, if this girl said no, then there may have been 5 girls out in that bar that would have said yes. Just let her go....unless it was an ego thing that wouldn't allow him to say no for an answer)

  • @sj_browns said:

    seriously! what a bitch move and an utter display of immaturity. ben is almost 30 years old and he's going to disown his hometown because some people have made comments about his dirty deeds? really? HE MADE UP A NAME AND IS NOW LISTING THIS MADE UP NAME AS HIS HOMETOWN? 😳😵 wow, unbelievable! this loser just regressed to the maturity level of a 3rd grader. 😆

    Don't talk about regressing to a 3rd grade level, most of this message board resides within that mental capacity. As far as Ben is concerned who cares. His hometown had some people that didn't have anything nice to say. As a hometown you would think the benefit of the doubt would be provided especially if his parents still live in Findlay. I don't know if they do. It's no worse than Kellen Winslow calling himself a "soldier"

    I'd disown my hometown too if individuals of prominence had a bunch of stupid, unfounded sh.it to say. I'd wager most people would do the same. I thought you guys didn't want to talk Steelers around here? Yet day after day a new one pops up. Talking about us won't change your luck. You're still gonna suck. Man I'm like Dr. Seuss up in this piece.

    R. Dawg

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #55

    Homotron said:

    Don't talk about regressing to a 3rd grade level, most of this message board resides within that mental capacity. As far as Ben is concerned who cares.

    You do, obviously.

    His hometown had some people that didn't have anything nice to say. As a hometown you would think the benefit of the doubt would be provided especially if his parents still live in Findlay. I don't know if they do. It's no worse than Kellen Winslow calling himself a "soldier"

    I'd disown my hometown too if individuals of prominence had a bunch of stupid, unfounded sh.it to say.

    How do you know that any of what they said was unfounded? In fact, you (nor I) probably even know what it is that these people had to say. Maybe they said nothing more than "the boy showed poor judgment". Which he did and which he admitted to. Some people just can't handle a little criticism. Apparently BR is your boy. Birds of a feather.

    I'd wager most people would do the same. I thought you guys didn't want to talk Steelers around here? Yet day after day a new one pops up. Talking about us won't change your luck. You're still gonna suck. Man I'm like Dr. Seuss up in this piece.

    What? Are you going to eat Joe Greene eggs and Jack Ham?

    R. Dawg

  • @pizzadeliveryguy said:

    OJ was innocent as well.

    Thats a dumb-ass comment. Explaining why your career will peak as the pizzadeliveryguy.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #56

    @bunsofsteel08 said:

    Thats a dumb-ass comment. Explaining why your career will peak as the pizzadeliveryguy.

    Except, of course for the fact that OJ was found innocent in a court of law. So? How really dumb can it be?

  • P Pumpkin Eater wrote on last edited by
    #57

    Actually no one is ever found innocent in an American court. They are found "not guilty", meaning that for whatever reason the jury was not convinced beyond a reasonable doubt that the defendant was guilty. The burden to prove their case falls on the prosecution. A "not guilty" verdict does not equal innocent, and avoiding charges for a crime doesn't either. Rape, especially date-rape situations, is one of the hardest crimes to convict someone of. Just because Big Gay Ben was not charged does not mean he didn't do anything. We all know he did. He's a serial rapist.

  • @bunsofsteel08 said:

    Thats a dumb-ass comment. Explaining why your career will peak as the pizzadeliveryguy.

    It's just an alias, guy. If I were going factual I would have went with the "Butcher" because your mom likes it when I deliver the meat. You see what I did there? Isn't it fun to resort to such tactics?

    As far as my statement goes, Rich athletes get out of a lot more than normal people. Don't you find it odd that the same thing keeps happening to Rothlisberger? How many other QBs are being accused of rape and Ben has been accused how many times? Just a coincidence you think?

    BUNSofSTEEL08B BUNSofSTEEL08 wrote on last edited by
    #58

    @pizzadeliveryguy said:

    It's just an alias, guy. If I were going factual I would have went with the "Butcher" because your mom likes it when I deliver the meat. You see what I did there? Isn't it fun to resort to such tactics?

    As far as my statement goes, Rich athletes get out of a lot more than normal people. Don't you find it odd that the same thing keeps happening to Rothlisberger? How many other QBs are being accused of rape and Ben has been accused how many times? Just a coincidence you think?

    That aint bothering me. But Ben and OJ ?? Come on be for real. And dude ... no shame in delivering Pizzas.

    Here is a thought... Rich guy ALREADY being taken to the Woodshed by a Lady Crying wolf , who was living his life like a 28 yr. old Frat-Boy ( Pathetic I AGREE) . Learned nothing from his Obviously full of S*** Lady in Vegas,,, Partied up In The ATL Region , attracting a College Hottie who maybe was smart enough to say "I wonder how Dumb this Jock is ( Or at least How Blind his D*** Will render him.) . She hangs WITH him and even ALL Over him All night ... get him to get her alone and Boom the trap is sprung. $$$$$$ No more College debt. (WHICH is a Painful thing to carry around) .

    Now dont say No way.... because you being naive if so. I am just saying THAT is quite possibly the senerio we seen. SHE Dropped the case ...or at least COOPERATION in the case... why ? ($$$$$$) Cha Ching... Dont be Naive. Football studs finding free Booty is not abnormal... Rape...? No even remotly likely . Unless your a Hater and cant see past the green filter in your eyes.

  • @pizzadeliveryguy said:

    It's just an alias, guy. If I were going factual I would have went with the "Butcher" because your mom likes it when I deliver the meat. You see what I did there? Isn't it fun to resort to such tactics?

    As far as my statement goes, Rich athletes get out of a lot more than normal people. Don't you find it odd that the same thing keeps happening to Rothlisberger? How many other QBs are being accused of rape and Ben has been accused how many times? Just a coincidence you think?

    That aint bothering me. But Ben and OJ ?? Come on be for real. And dude ... no shame in delivering Pizzas.

    Here is a thought... Rich guy ALREADY being taken to the Woodshed by a Lady Crying wolf , who was living his life like a 28 yr. old Frat-Boy ( Pathetic I AGREE) . Learned nothing from his Obviously full of S*** Lady in Vegas,,, Partied up In The ATL Region , attracting a College Hottie who maybe was smart enough to say "I wonder how Dumb this Jock is ( Or at least How Blind his D*** Will render him.) . She hangs WITH him and even ALL Over him All night ... get him to get her alone and Boom the trap is sprung. $$$$$$ No more College debt. (WHICH is a Painful thing to carry around) .

    Now dont say No way.... because you being naive if so. I am just saying THAT is quite possibly the senerio we seen. SHE Dropped the case ...or at least COOPERATION in the case... why ? ($$$$$$) Cha Ching... Dont be Naive. Football studs finding free Booty is not abnormal... Rape...? No even remotly likely . Unless your a Hater and cant see past the green filter in your eyes.

    P pizzadeliveryguy wrote on last edited by
    #59

    @bunsofsteel08 said:

    That aint bothering me. But Ben and OJ ?? Come on be for real. And dude ... no shame in delivering Pizzas.

    Here is a thought... Rich guy ALREADY being taken to the Woodshed by a Lady Crying wolf , who was living his life like a 28 yr. old Frat-Boy ( Pathetic I AGREE) . Learned nothing from his Obviously full of S*** Lady in Vegas,,, Partied up In The ATL Region , attracting a College Hottie who maybe was smart enough to say "I wonder how Dumb this Jock is ( Or at least How Blind his D*** Will render him.) . She hangs WITH him and even ALL Over him All night ... get him to get her alone and Boom the trap is sprung. $$$$$$ No more College debt. (WHICH is a Painful thing to carry around) .

    Now dont say No way.... because you being naive if so. I am just saying THAT is quite possibly the senerio we seen. SHE Dropped the case ...or at least COOPERATION in the case... why ? ($$$$$$) Cha Ching... Dont be Naive. Football studs finding free Booty is not abnormal... Rape...? No even remotly likely . Unless your a Hater and cant see past the green filter in your eyes.

    You honestly have no clue as to what you are talking about. A lot of women do not pursue charges after being raped due to a plethora of factors. Some do not even come forward in the first place. This girl never recanted her story btw but decided against pursing charges. It happens a lot, it doesn't mean that nothing happened. All of that being said, there is a chance that she consented but the more smoke that there is the better chance that a fire is occurring.

    On a side note, I'm not sure sure which i find more disturbing, your view of women or your mancrush on a scumbag.

  • @bunsofsteel08 said:

    That aint bothering me. But Ben and OJ ?? Come on be for real. And dude ... no shame in delivering Pizzas.

    Here is a thought... Rich guy ALREADY being taken to the Woodshed by a Lady Crying wolf , who was living his life like a 28 yr. old Frat-Boy ( Pathetic I AGREE) . Learned nothing from his Obviously full of S*** Lady in Vegas,,, Partied up In The ATL Region , attracting a College Hottie who maybe was smart enough to say "I wonder how Dumb this Jock is ( Or at least How Blind his D*** Will render him.) . She hangs WITH him and even ALL Over him All night ... get him to get her alone and Boom the trap is sprung. $$$$$$ No more College debt. (WHICH is a Painful thing to carry around) .

    Now dont say No way.... because you being naive if so. I am just saying THAT is quite possibly the senerio we seen. SHE Dropped the case ...or at least COOPERATION in the case... why ? ($$$$$$) Cha Ching... Dont be Naive. Football studs finding free Booty is not abnormal... Rape...? No even remotly likely . Unless your a Hater and cant see past the green filter in your eyes.

    You honestly have no clue as to what you are talking about. A lot of women do not pursue charges after being raped due to a plethora of factors. Some do not even come forward in the first place. This girl never recanted her story btw but decided against pursing charges. It happens a lot, it doesn't mean that nothing happened. All of that being said, there is a chance that she consented but the more smoke that there is the better chance that a fire is occurring.

    On a side note, I'm not sure sure which i find more disturbing, your view of women or your mancrush on a scumbag.

    BUNSofSTEEL08B BUNSofSTEEL08 wrote on last edited by
    #60

    @pizzadeliveryguy said:

    You honestly have no clue as to what you are talking about. A lot of women do not pursue charges after being raped due to a plethora of factors. Some do not even come forward in the first place. This girl never recanted her story btw but decided against pursing charges. It happens a lot, it doesn't mean that nothing happened. All of that being said, there is a chance that she consented but the more smoke that there is the better chance that a fire is occurring.

    On a side note, I'm not sure sure which i find more disturbing, your view of women or your mancrush on a scumbag.

    Wow I think you`re delusional... But IF you are right , we will see ANOTHER Current event Pop up that will end the Career of Ben Roethlisberger. i dont see it happening.... I see him as a Dude that let money and fame keep him from growing up...he played Rock Star. He has done EXACTLY what 75% of our Biggest Rock Bands STILL Do nightly....but NOW a big Slap in the face will help him to Grow up. And the Girl isn't going to recant her story ...please thats JAIL TIME. How Naive are you ? I have worked in the System dude , not being a smart A** ... It just doesn't fit what You are thinking.

    Dont give me "NO Clue" , my take is more likely than Yours to be true. And man-crush ?? Please his stupidity STILL Pisses me off. I have 2.... #7 jerseys then will Hang in my closet and probably never see the light of day again. And my VIEW of women ??? Please I am a realist... I went to College SEEN Girls in action and that was freaking 28 yrs ago ... i imagine some are even MORE warped by now .... and I am Married 26 yrs dude. 2 daughters ... i stress to them to NOT Operate as this Kid did ... and Like it of Not SHE was also IN the WRONG. And on Multiple levels.

    Get over your hateful vendetta... Call me out if ... he does this again , which according to Your take Will happen quickly because he is a Criminal deviant. I aint buying ... neither is the NFL Commissioner or the Ownership of the Steelers. INNOCENT until proven Guilty. He certainly deserves that. Unless you want to re do the Constitution ? Like I said Call me out IF... I will be Shocked and saddened but will take my Medicine. Ok... ? Thats as close as WE will come here , nobody is changing their stance . So we shall agree to disagree.