Scott Pioli Pres/GM _ Josh McDaniels Coach
-
Is it possible we could get these guys? Will some team sign Pioli away and he'll take Josh with him?
Is it possible we could get these guys? Will some team sign Pioli away and he'll take Josh with him?
Do the Browns really want to rebuild? Piolli & McDanial's will be sending your first rounder to NE for Matt Cassel.
And trade/ cut your exsisting QB's.
-
Who says they will be trading for Cassel, specially with Brady's future being in question would Cassel even be available, but hey if that is what it takes to make us a winner so be it, I am not tied to one player! But I don't think they would do that with Quinn being on the roster. I don't think they would write him off so quickly.
-
@shepwrite said:
Pittsburgh's culture of winning that Tomlin walked into was built by Cowher... who was 34 when he became a head coach.I'd say Cowher was just a continuance of what Chuck Noll built.
-
Who says they will be trading for Cassel, specially with Brady's future being in question would Cassel even be available, but hey if that is what it takes to make us a winner so be it, I am not tied to one player! But I don't think they would do that with Quinn being on the roster. I don't think they would write him off so quickly.
Who says they will be trading for Cassel, specially with Brady's future being in question would Cassel even be available, but hey if that is what it takes to make us a winner so be it, I am not tied to one player! But I don't think they would do that with Quinn being on the roster. I don't think they would write him off so quickly.
Cassel would provide instant error free ball from the QB spot. Since... He has been working with JM for the last 4 years. Matt Cassel is going to be the man where ever he goes. A properly organized team can't have high priced back ups. Cleveland needs picks to rebuild & getting 3's, 4's & 5's for some of your high priced under achivers is how you do it.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login