Skip to content

Rogers to not be suspended!

The Browns Board
28 19 3.3k
  • I think Ben got a fair deal, maybe a little extreme, but close to fair. Rogers should have gotten at most 2 games and at least 1 game. I think Goodell is falling prey to the African-American media.......If Rogers were white I'd bet the farm he would have gotten a suspension.

    B Browns57 wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @supersteelers said:

    I think Ben got a fair deal, maybe a little extreme, but close to fair. Rogers should have gotten at most 2 games and at least 1 game. I think Goodell is falling prey to the African-American media.......If Rogers were white I'd bet the farm he would have gotten a suspension.

    OH NOW IT'S A RACE THING!!!!! I guess somebody had to go there. Thanks for that.

  • @supersteelers said:

    I think Ben got a fair deal, maybe a little extreme, but close to fair. Rogers should have gotten at most 2 games and at least 1 game. I think Goodell is falling prey to the African-American media.......If Rogers were white I'd bet the farm he would have gotten a suspension.

    OH NOW IT'S A RACE THING!!!!! I guess somebody had to go there. Thanks for that.

    SuperSteelersS SuperSteelers wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @browns57 said:

    OH NOW IT'S A RACE THING!!!!! I guess somebody had to go there. Thanks for that.

    You're welcome

  • massbrownsfanM massbrownsfan wrote on last edited by
    #23

    Great Info Guys and Great News rogers is Not Getting Suspended.

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #24

    Formerly Stone said:

    If Suh got wishes of a season ending injury for what he did Rogers should get a career ending injury for this if it's true!

    Why don't you be the one to tell him that. Go ahead. I dare you. Rogers might either squash you or shoot you.

    (like I said though, I am surprised. I was expecting 4 games)

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #25

    Zombo said:

    Yes, folks, Ben didn't get suspended because he is a filthy pig who forces his way on little drunk college girls ... no, Ben got suspended because he is White.

    Zombo

    --new low, even for a Steeler fan

    Well, sure, but BR is actually a Wigger, ain't he? Here is his anthem:

  • SuperSteelersS SuperSteelers wrote on last edited by
    #26

    The facts are that Ben hasn't been convicted, let alone charged with any crime.....Goodell had no more info on Ben then anyone who is smart enough to look at public records. When the full report came out, what happened? The story died. Why? Because it looked more like an over-reaction by the college girls friends then it did an actual crime. WTF.....who cares, the crap is over with regarding both players.

  • Brownsfan_AlthausB Brownsfan_Althaus wrote on last edited by
    #27

    *PHEW*

  • B BigBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #28

    Formerly Stone said:

    So you're condoning an uneducated buffoon taking a loaded gun in to an airport? And Del Homme was assaulted?

    What an idiot!

    I wasnt referring to Delhomme, dumbass... typical that your comprehension wasn't up to speed......