Survey Wednesday September morn
-
1. Sorry, you'd have to categorize that question. Like, dinner with any two people in football ?
FOOTBALL: Sam Rutigliano and Leroy Kelly. And Blanton Collier and Milt Morin. Bernie Kosar and... dammit.
2. The Browns. Think Rams years ago....
3. Delhomme, definately.
4. Chevy Silverado. You SAID "muscle"....

5. I forget which movie, but Chico Marx was chasing a beautiful woman around at a party.... @@
-
5. I forget which movie, but Chico Marx was chasing a beautiful woman around at a party.... @@
How about this one:
-
Here is your survey this week, give your opinions:
1. If you could have dinner with just 2 people, living or dead, what 2 people would you choose? (I admit, I stole this question)
Thomas Jefferson and Richard Feynman
2. OK, with one week before the start of the regular season, this question has to be asked: Who is going to win the Super Bowl?
Colts
3. Which QB is going to have the better year starting for their team: Jake Delhomme or Derek Anderson?
Delhomme
4. Ran into a guy I went to high school with this morning. One of the subjects of conversation was the hot rod he and a few of his friends used to drive around. The question is: What is your favorite muscle car?
I like the GTO and Camaro
5. Along that line somewhat: What in your opinion was the best chase scene in a movie? But I am going to qualify it: start with giving me a non-CGI scene. If you want to go CGI after that, OK.
I liked the free running chase scene in Quantum of Solace
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login