Skip to content

CUTS

The Browns Board
85 33 14.7k
  • @feartheroo said:

    How? he only had 7 catches all last year, not really anything special if you ask me. Because "people" said he had a good camp this year? well so did #31 and he's "most likely to break" not breakthrough. I would like to see us have someone other than MoMass, but we don't and it angers me that this entire off-season we didn't even make an attempt to bring in a legitimate WR to be #2.

    As is, our WR's don't concern any team in our divison. I really try to remain positve but with no threats with our WR's, teams are going to "load the box" possibly shutting down the running game and make

    Jakes life a living hell on Sundays. There has to be a rational strategy behind why the Browns haven't addressed WR issues. I sure can't figure it out.

    @slowburn said:

    As is, our WR's don't concern any team in our divison. I really try to remain positve but with no threats with our WR's, teams are going to "load the box" possibly shutting down the running game and make

    Jakes life a living hell on Sundays. There has to be a rational strategy behind why the Browns haven't addressed WR issues. I sure can't figure it out.

    Two reasons...

    1. They felt what they had was better than what they could get in the Veteran free agent market.

    2. They are using the New England model. If you recall early in the year, Mangini stated that New England started a season that they ended up winning the Super Bowl in, with a very underestimated receiving corps. They had what he termed a bunch of 3's and 4's. He says that he sees the parallels in Cleveland right now.

    Lets see how the season plays out, before we play chicken little.

  • @the-gipper said:

    I thought #80 was going to be a starter?

    Or, perhaps you think that because Kent State had 3 players make the Pro Bowl last year (Cribbs, Gates, Harrison) and OSU only had one (Mangold) that KSU has the better program than OSU?

    Kent and OSU are both crap. Robiskie is overrated and you people wouldn't even care about him but he is from the almighty OSU. I'm surprised you guys don't Clarett to sign with the Browns and Mangini fired so that guy in the stupid sweatervest can coach the Browns.

    Go Zips...but this week I say GO CANES!

    @feartheroo said:

    Kent and OSU are both crap. Robiskie is overrated and you people wouldn't even care about him but he is from the almighty OSU. I'm surprised you guys don't Clarett to sign with the Browns and Mangini fired so that guy in the stupid sweatervest can coach the Browns.

    Go Zips...but this week I say GO CANES!

    Look, I went to Akron U. But as far as you rooting against the Buckeyes, I say: get the xxxx of Ohio and go to school in Florida.

  • What if I'm from Ohio and I root for the Irish?

  • What if I'm from Ohio and I root for the Irish?

    @vaportrail said:

    What if I'm from Ohio and I root for the Irish?

    than you and i would be kindred spirits. i ❤ teh irish.

  • What if I'm from Ohio and I root for the Irish?

    @vaportrail said:

    What if I'm from Ohio and I root for the Irish?

    Nothing wrong with that. In fact, do you know why Woody Hayes would never schedule a game against Notre Dame? Because he felt that the people of Ohio should not have to forced to root against either team.

    (look at my name and my avatar)