Is there anywhere online where one can find intelligent and measured political discussion?
-
For instance, not the kind of political discussion that goes on here.
I'm not holding my breathe...
For instance, not the kind of political discussion that goes on here.
I'm not holding my breathe...
I'll take a stab at it. What were you hoping to discuss?
-
For instance, not the kind of political discussion that goes on here.
I'm not holding my breathe...
I'll take a stab at it. What were you hoping to discuss?
I'll take a stab at it. What were you hoping to discuss?
The cavalry has arrived.
-
NOT SAFE FOR WORK, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!
-
Not sure that's what Tupa had in mind, Vapor.
-
Yeah, I think I'm going to pass on that one.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login