Greetings from Saints Board
-
Formerly Stone said:
Blah blah blah, remember when I said this.......Blah blah blah, read my post about this.......
Blah blah blah, in my research about this I said that.........
Blah blah blah, I........
Blah blah blah, me.........
Blah blah blah, I'm so smart.......
Blah blah blah, I am special.......
Blah blah blah, I believe my own rhetoric ......
Blah blah blah,
Blah blah blah,
Blah blah blah,
Blah blah blah,
Blah blah blah,
Like a Dementor, mercy is not in my nature. Notwithstanding your pleas, you will receive none.
Are you saying that I am the equivalent of this person on this board:
So be it!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login