I wish you guys the best
-
mikeyP72 said:
It seems like he's jealous for some reason, of what I couldn't even begin to imagine. Deep seeded, ingrained since childhood jealousy of our team. He LOVES the Browns even I think. In a fatal attraction kinda way
I would say it's more of an obsession then it is love. There has to be a reason he feels that what we say on a Browns board is more important then what a squeelers board has to say.
I would say it's more of an obsession then it is love. There has to be a reason he feels that what we say on a Browns board is more important then what a squeelers board has to say.
Once again and maybe you all are just unaware. The thing your message board comes up in is called a WEB BROWSER and the newer WEB BROWSERS (I feel the caps are necessary to indicate emphasis, are you following?) have things called tabs. If you're using firefox there is a cute little + sign near the task bar. If you click on that + sign it opens a new window. Now sit down for this, when you click that + it opens a ENTIRELY NEW WINDOW (Caps for emphasis) which allows you to view multiple pages with the simple click of a button. What does this allow you ask? Multi-tasking. Yes even you can open multiple tabs and view multiple pages. It's like flipping through a magazine. It's pretty fantastic really.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login