Skip to content

Too many mistakes...

The Browns Board
26 18 3.0k
  • These numbers say JD wasn't so accurate

    20 37 227 54.1 6.1 0 0 1 2 59.2

  • I'm not here to rub salt in any wounds. I only saw portions of the game because I wasn't making it a point to watch it live. I had it up in a gamecast, as well as the Cincy game. The parts that I did see showed Delhomme playing exactly as I said he would, wildly inaccurate and making the mistakes that kill a offense. The TD pass to Momass was off the mark even though it went for a TD. If it were against a better secondary it may have been picked off. Bottom line he's not the answer but I've been saying that all off season. You stand a better chance of winning games with Wallace under center. Unfortunately for you guys defenses are going to make Delhomme win games so they're stacking the line and shutting down the run. It is going to be a long a$$ year if you keep Delhomme under center.

    And there was a thread started by "whywecantwin" calling out the Bucs fans before the start of the second half and it was deleted. It's sh.it like that that make certain members of your fan base look stupid and I'm not necessarily talking about the delete but rather tossing the pom pom's around well before the game is over.

    Either way tough loss. Start calling for Wallace. You'll be a lot better off. Delhomme is a xxxxing bum.

    Homotron said:

    I'm not here to rub salt in any wounds. I only saw portions of the game because I wasn't making it a point to watch it live. I had it up in a gamecast, as well as the Cincy game. The parts that I did see showed Delhomme playing exactly as I said he would, wildly inaccurate and making the mistakes that kill a offense. The TD pass to Momass was off the mark even though it went for a TD. If it were against a better secondary it may have been picked off. Bottom line he's not the answer but I've been saying that all off season. You stand a better chance of winning games with Wallace under center. Unfortunately for you guys defenses are going to make Delhomme win games so they're stacking the line and shutting down the run. It is going to be a long a$$ year if you keep Delhomme under center.

    And there was a thread started by "whywecantwin" calling out the Bucs fans before the start of the second half and it was deleted. It's sh.it like that that make certain members of your fan base look stupid and I'm not necessarily talking about the delete but rather tossing the pom pom's around well before the game is over.

    Either way tough loss. Start calling for Wallace. You'll be a lot better off. Delhomme is a xxxxing bum.

    Thanks HOMO! You xxxxing asshat!

  • I need a hug big time. I'm depressed as hell.

  • Forget JD's stats.

    He threw for over 50% of his passes, and several of those were inCOMPLETE's because he hurt his foot.

    I didn't see how, but I guess it was St. Claire being pushed back into him. I can't take St Claire anymore

    at RT.

    JD threw the very bad killer int. Of course, Rodgers, qb of GB, threw a very bad into into perfect triple coverage.

    It happens, it's the first game. I was proud of the defense. Hillis was running TOO hard, and fumbled twice?

    Mistakes on the road, usually can never win a close game. It will be different wit Lauvao sp? at RG, and Pashos, hopefully,

    at RT.

    I didn't know JD missed throwing to an open Robieski, though. That's too bad. I will say this: Near their own goal line, why throw three intermediate passes in a row?

    Did the Browns run ONE screen pass? I don't think so. That seems very strange to me, unless it's because of ST. Claire, the turnstile,

    and Pork Chop, who had a crucial motion penalty when the Browns didn't call a timeout on 4th and 3.

    Ah well, the Browns are going to be an exciting football team. Intead of "wait til next year".... it's "wait til next week". That makes it FUN

    this season.

  • Cal thanks for ur optomism

    "Brothers don't shake hands, brothers gotta hug"

  • I need a hug big time. I'm depressed as hell.

    @wrrebel said:

    I need a hug big time. I'm depressed as hell.

    Well....I don't know about that. I'll hug my brother or sons. After that, man hugs only happen at a funeral.

    How about a slap on the back and say "Chin Up!"??