Skip to content

The only good thing about this loss to the Bucs is....

The Browns Board
28 20 4.6k
  • @bugzilla said:

    ....that it marks the beginning of the end of the Mangini era. I predict us winning 3 or 4 games this year. At least we get rid of one of the most hated coaches in the NFL and get another high draft pick.

    Wake me up when the 2011 draft comes along.

    go away

    its only game 1

    G Gafreleets wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @why-cant-we-win said:

    go away

    its only game 1

    no buddy.....................

    it's over a decade worth of shitty football and crap coaching/ownership.

    you guys think you can do the same thing over and over again expecting a different result.

    oh, and jake the "savior" looked just pathetic. teach you to take some other team's washed up trash QB and make him your messiah.

  • P pikeyM27 wrote on last edited by
    #22

    mikeyP72 said:

    How xxxxing insightful is it to point out that we had a winning record in 2007? xxxxING EINSTEIN over here.... Jesus Christ! you are like xxxxing rainman, I cant believe you're even allowed out of your cage to type this sh!t.

    Go the xxxx away, no one cares about your "insightful" and "informative" replies that a 5 year old could contribute.

    Thanks for everything and with love,

    You're right. It wasn't insightful. But it's hard to be informative when you call me names. Let's be friends. What do you say?

    p.s. speaking of the cage...Am I rattling yours?

  • mikeyP72 said:

    How xxxxing insightful is it to point out that we had a winning record in 2007? xxxxING EINSTEIN over here.... Jesus Christ! you are like xxxxing rainman, I cant believe you're even allowed out of your cage to type this sh!t.

    Go the xxxx away, no one cares about your "insightful" and "informative" replies that a 5 year old could contribute.

    Thanks for everything and with love,

    You're right. It wasn't insightful. But it's hard to be informative when you call me names. Let's be friends. What do you say?

    p.s. speaking of the cage...Am I rattling yours?

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by DieHardBrownsFan
    #23

    @pikeym27 said:

    You're right. It wasn't insightful. But it's hard to be informative when you call me names. Let's be friends. What do you say?

    p.s. speaking of the cage...Am I rattling yours?

    Watch out Mikey, looks like you got a stalker. Some strange dude you are "Pikey".

  • @pikeym27 said:

    You're right. It wasn't insightful. But it's hard to be informative when you call me names. Let's be friends. What do you say?

    p.s. speaking of the cage...Am I rattling yours?

    Watch out Mikey, looks like you got a stalker. Some strange dude you are "Pikey".

    P pikeyM27 wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Watch out Mikey, looks like you got a stalker. Some strange dude you are "Pikey".

    Strange? Why? Because I don't take mikey's hatred too seriously? Or do you want me to make derogatory remarks to make my point?

    May be you should be concerned about Mikey's lack of social skills and football knowledge. Just a thought...

    Can we talk about football please?

  • P pikeyM27 wrote on last edited by
    #25

    mikeyP72 said:

    You have no point or relevance, go away?

    Diehard- I've never had a stalker before, the weird thing is he isn't going away.

    May be I'm not a stalker at all. May be MikeyP72 is my other account and ATE is my third account, and I'm doing this to boost post count. Dang, now I sound like Inspecta. Yeah, chew on this.

  • mikeyP72 said:

    You have no point or relevance, go away?

    Diehard- I've never had a stalker before, the weird thing is he isn't going away.

    May be I'm not a stalker at all. May be MikeyP72 is my other account and ATE is my third account, and I'm doing this to boost post count. Dang, now I sound like Inspecta. Yeah, chew on this.

    ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @pikeym27 said:

    May be I'm not a stalker at all. May be MikeyP72 is my other account and ATE is my third account, and I'm doing this to boost post count. Dang, now I sound like Inspecta. Yeah, chew on this.

    DING-DING!! That deserves an advertisement. Today we bring you:

    SHOP AT: www.JoshCribbsJersey.com

    Thank-you for shopping at www.TheBrownsStore.com and all of our spin-off Outlets!

  • E El Guapo wrote on last edited by
    #27

    mikeyP72 said:

    THANK YOU JESUS !!!!!

    Harrison was getting stuffed! Someone else gets it.....

    Blame Daboll, then Delhomme, then Harrison for not showing up....

    Harrison for not showing up? He was responsible for one of the touchdowns with his long run! Besides one lucky as hell pass getting through (was a poorly thrown ball), it was the only big play we had. Harrison had one pass thrown to him and the idea should be to get him into space - and the pass is one way to do that. He wasn't much involved in the game plan from the beginning. Mistake on the coaching staff's part.

  • mikeyP72 said:

    THANK YOU JESUS !!!!!

    Harrison was getting stuffed! Someone else gets it.....

    Blame Daboll, then Delhomme, then Harrison for not showing up....

    Harrison for not showing up? He was responsible for one of the touchdowns with his long run! Besides one lucky as hell pass getting through (was a poorly thrown ball), it was the only big play we had. Harrison had one pass thrown to him and the idea should be to get him into space - and the pass is one way to do that. He wasn't much involved in the game plan from the beginning. Mistake on the coaching staff's part.

    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #28

    @el-guapo said:

    Harrison for not showing up? He was responsible for one of the touchdowns with his long run! Besides one lucky as hell pass getting through (was a poorly thrown ball), it was the only big play we had. Harrison had one pass thrown to him and the idea should be to get him into space - and the pass is one way to do that. He wasn't much involved in the game plan from the beginning. Mistake on the coaching staff's part.

    How many Harrison homers are there in this forum. They reproduce like mosquitos.