The Browns Will Win Sunday
-
Well if you guys don't beat the Chiefs you will be 0-9 before you get a chance at a win. Your schedule is brutal.
Well if you guys don't beat the Chiefs you will be 0-9 before you get a chance at a win. Your schedule is brutal.
Actually, I think game 5 is perhaps an even better opportunity to win.
-
This is the Browns best chance at a win with the Chiefs playing on a short week and at your home. I should be a good game considering you both have near equal talent. I like the Chiefs coaching staff alot more than yours and I think that is what makes the difference in this game. Your team is in need of a new OC in the worst way. Maybe you guys can hire Bruce Arians back once the Steelers fire him at seasons end.
This is the Browns best chance at a win with the Chiefs playing on a short week and at your home. I should be a good game considering you both have near equal talent. I like the Chiefs coaching staff alot more than yours and I think that is what makes the difference in this game. Your team is in need of a new OC in the worst way. Maybe you guys can hire Bruce Arians back once the Steelers fire him at seasons end.
You said it...Daboll needs to GO! run, run, pass. run, run, pass. run, run, pass. its like a broken record. and if we aren't running on first down we're throwing some bullshit out in the flat that only goes for 3-4 yards. God forbid we use our best offensive weapon in Josh Cribbs more than once or twice a game....sheesh. I have a headache just thinking about this
-
This win is all on me ...
-
This is the Browns best chance at a win with the Chiefs playing on a short week and at your home. I should be a good game considering you both have near equal talent. I like the Chiefs coaching staff alot more than yours and I think that is what makes the difference in this game. Your team is in need of a new OC in the worst way. Maybe you guys can hire Bruce Arians back once the Steelers fire him at seasons end.
This is the Browns best chance at a win with the Chiefs playing on a short week and at your home. I should be a good game considering you both have near equal talent. I like the Chiefs coaching staff alot more than yours and I think that is what makes the difference in this game. Your team is in need of a new OC in the worst way. Maybe you guys can hire Bruce Arians back once the Steelers fire him at seasons end.
Bruce Arians, I thought was bad. But at least, he ain't predictable like Dumboll...
-
Take it to the bank, bet the kids lunch money, and the money you squirled away for the night at the strip joint with the boys. The Browns Win Sunday and decisively. There is going to be a completely different attitude around here this time next week.
-
Great players make a coordinator look like a genius. IF the Browns had a single running back that had speed and broke tackles dabol would be lookin good.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login