FIRE Mangini and Daboll NOW
-
I'm all for Daboll getting fired. I have seen Mangini in his ear more times than I should. i think Daboll is getting trigger happy on a run-first team. And I have said it before, I will say it again, I hate Jerome Harrison. Too many arm tackles and too many fumbles. We shuold have dealt him before the draft.
The defense looks really good though.
-
Daboll just stinks, he doesnt have any of the intangibles and any coach that would bring a newbie OC to a big job like fixing the browns then vouch for dabs to stay after holmgren came on board knowing dabs sucks deserves what he is going to get at the end of the year as well imho....
-
Title says it all..
Two weeks in a row and we can't adjust or move the ball in the second half.. We should be 2-0.. but we are 0-2. This season is basically done... Way to go coaching staff...
Title says it all..
Two weeks in a row and we can't adjust or move the ball in the second half.. We should be 2-0.. but we are 0-2. This season is basically done... Way to go coaching staff...
In looking at the schedule and the murderers row comming up. I see the new coach serch is already being talked about in the FO. Any guesses for candidates? Maybe Mike H. should get back down on the field again.
-
NFL halftime is 15 minutes..So 3-4 minutes to get everyone to the locker room, you have to give them
3-4 minutes to warm up after halftime..so what are we talking 8-9 minutes maybe..Not a lot of time to
make the "miracle adjustment"
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login