How about those Brownies
-
Homotron said:
Here not the article I was talking about but still a article and from OHIO.comhttp://www.ohio.com/lifestyle/downing/70327262.html
I just did a quick google search. Unarguable. I guess we can put this one to rest for good.
"coal-burning power plants in Ohio and elsewhere"
"One of the air pollution monitors is very close to US Steel's Clairton's Coke Works. It is the largest coke works plant in the entire country and located in a pollution-trapping river valley. Ironically, it is one of the few industrial polluters left in our region and one of the worst."
"The 510 deaths predicted this year from 15 power plants in southwestern Pennsylvania, including the Mitchell and Elrama power plants in northeastern Washington County and the Cheswick Power Plant in Springdale, at a cost of $3.7 billion."
"Pittsburgh recently wrested the title of America’s most polluted city from Los Angeles—at least when it comes to short-term particle pollution like soot, aerosols, heavy metals and exhaust."
"coal-burning power plants in Ohio and elsewhere"
"One of the air pollution monitors is very close to US Steel's Clairton's Coke Works. It is the largest coke works plant in the entire country and located in a pollution-trapping river valley. Ironically, it is one of the few industrial polluters left in our region and one of the worst."
"The 510 deaths predicted this year from 15 power plants in southwestern Pennsylvania, including the Mitchell and Elrama power plants in northeastern Washington County and the Cheswick Power Plant in Springdale, at a cost of $3.7 billion."
"Pittsburgh recently wrested the title of America’s most polluted city from Los Angeles—at least when it comes to short-term particle pollution like soot, aerosols, heavy metals and exhaust."
I never said Pittsburgh didn't pollute. What I did say is Ohio pollutes plenty and is the reason Pittsburgh's air quality is as poor as it is. We may have one of the worst pollutants but that plant alone isn't going to ruin air quality in the city. I posted the article, it said what it said. The results are pretty clear. Spin little spider spin. Ohio pollutes more and pollutes UP AND DOWN the east coast. Period
-
"coal-burning power plants in Ohio and elsewhere"
"One of the air pollution monitors is very close to US Steel's Clairton's Coke Works. It is the largest coke works plant in the entire country and located in a pollution-trapping river valley. Ironically, it is one of the few industrial polluters left in our region and one of the worst."
"The 510 deaths predicted this year from 15 power plants in southwestern Pennsylvania, including the Mitchell and Elrama power plants in northeastern Washington County and the Cheswick Power Plant in Springdale, at a cost of $3.7 billion."
"Pittsburgh recently wrested the title of America’s most polluted city from Los Angeles—at least when it comes to short-term particle pollution like soot, aerosols, heavy metals and exhaust."
I never said Pittsburgh didn't pollute. What I did say is Ohio pollutes plenty and is the reason Pittsburgh's air quality is as poor as it is. We may have one of the worst pollutants but that plant alone isn't going to ruin air quality in the city. I posted the article, it said what it said. The results are pretty clear. Spin little spider spin. Ohio pollutes more and pollutes UP AND DOWN the east coast. Period
Homotron said:
Ohio pollutes more and pollutes UP AND DOWN the east coast. PeriodSo does your wife's snatch. Period, oh wait.
-
The Browns are planning for the next draft..already..LOL
they can't win..they are soft.
-
"coal-burning power plants in Ohio and elsewhere"
"One of the air pollution monitors is very close to US Steel's Clairton's Coke Works. It is the largest coke works plant in the entire country and located in a pollution-trapping river valley. Ironically, it is one of the few industrial polluters left in our region and one of the worst."
"The 510 deaths predicted this year from 15 power plants in southwestern Pennsylvania, including the Mitchell and Elrama power plants in northeastern Washington County and the Cheswick Power Plant in Springdale, at a cost of $3.7 billion."
"Pittsburgh recently wrested the title of America’s most polluted city from Los Angeles—at least when it comes to short-term particle pollution like soot, aerosols, heavy metals and exhaust."
I never said Pittsburgh didn't pollute. What I did say is Ohio pollutes plenty and is the reason Pittsburgh's air quality is as poor as it is. We may have one of the worst pollutants but that plant alone isn't going to ruin air quality in the city. I posted the article, it said what it said. The results are pretty clear. Spin little spider spin. Ohio pollutes more and pollutes UP AND DOWN the east coast. Period
Homotron said:
Ohio pollutes more and pollutes UP AND DOWN the east coast. Periodyou're kidding right? fxxking hilarious. what state is more east: ohio or penn? exactly.
-
Homotron said:
Ohio pollutes more and pollutes UP AND DOWN the east coast. Periodyou're kidding right? fxxking hilarious. what state is more east: ohio or penn? exactly.
-
No....No....there's this article... soooo it must be true
(http/;imakebullshitupallthetime.com)
Holy shit! Thanks for the laugh! You made my day!

-
Pittsburgh smells like SIX SUPER BOWLS.. The smell of Champions..
Maybe the Browns will win a game..LOL
steelercitypros said:
Pittsburgh smells like SIX SUPER BOWLS.. The smell of Champions..Maybe the Browns will win a game..LOL
You haven't even got halfway to our total. Call us when you get past halfway.
-
No....No....there's this article... soooo it must be true
(http/;imakebullshitupallthetime.com)
Funny that the article is from Ohio.com, has several authorities on the issue and they're all saying the same. I guess I made it all up. The delusions I always mention are out in full force. It's scary and amusing.
-
Homotron said:
Ohio pollutes more and pollutes UP AND DOWN the east coast. Periodyou're kidding right? fxxking hilarious. what state is more east: ohio or penn? exactly.
you're kidding right? fxxking hilarious. what state is more east: ohio or penn? exactly.
What does geographical positioning have to do with pollutants carried by the wind. Check the primary wind streams in the United States and then reference the article I posted. You act as if Ohio is in the middle of the United States.
-
Ben there raped that, but I'll bite.
Top 10 U.S. Cities Most Polluted by Short-Term Particle Pollution:
1) Pittsburgh, Pa.
2) Los Angeles/Long Beach/Riverside, Calif.
3) Fresno/Madera, Calif.
4) Bakersfield, Calif.
5) Birmingham, Ala.
6) Logan, Utah
7) Salt Lake City, Utah
Sacramento, Calif.9) Detroit, Mich.
10) Baltimore, Md./Washington, D.C./Northern Virginia.
Top 10 U.S. Cities Most Polluted by Year-Round Particle Pollution:
1) Los Angeles/Long Beach/Riverside, Calif.
2) Pittsburgh, Pa.
3) Bakersfield, Calif.
4) Birmingham, Ala.
5) Visalia/Porterville, Calif.
6) Atlanta, Ga.
7) Cincinnati, Ohio
Fresno/Madera, Calif.9) Hanford/Corcoran, Calif.
10) Detroit, Mich.
Research the actual reason for that air pollution. Most of it comes over the state line from Ohio. I believe it was the list forbes put together that says exactly that in the description. The wind brings the air pollution from the factories over the state line and in to the city. Thank you Youngstown and the surrounding areas.
Homotron said:
Research the actual reason for that air pollution. Most of it comes over the state line from Ohio. I believe it was the list forbes put together that says exactly that in the description. The wind brings the air pollution from the factories over the state line and in to the city. Thank you Youngstown and the surrounding areas.Bullcrap
(If it is coming from somewhere else, it comes from West Virginia or along the Ohio River where the coal powered energy plants are. Here is an article:
The lung association says that, in the eastern United States, the increase in electricity generation by coal-fired power plants has raised the level of airborne particle pollutants. Pittsburgh comes by its soot problem mostly by way of its neighbors.
Though unacceptably high in Allegheny County in 2005, the level of particle pollution began to trend downward in 2006 thanks to the installation of emission controls in power plants west of Pittsburgh, according to the county health department. While a promising start, it isn't nearly enough.
-
Browns keep crying and losing..Everyone just laughs at them..
Keep talking trash Brownies..The Steeler Smackdown is coming in a few weeks..
The joke of the NFL is the Browns..One Retarded franchise.
steelercitypros said:
Browns keep crying and losing..Everyone just laughs at them..Keep talking trash Brownies..The Steeler Smackdown is coming in a few weeks..
The joke of the NFL is the Browns..One Retarded franchise.
Yet, again, it was your loss to that joke of a franchise which cost yinzers to miss the playoffs.
Guess someone didn't get the punchline.
-
Homotron said:
Research the actual reason for that air pollution. Most of it comes over the state line from Ohio. I believe it was the list forbes put together that says exactly that in the description. The wind brings the air pollution from the factories over the state line and in to the city. Thank you Youngstown and the surrounding areas.Bullcrap
(If it is coming from somewhere else, it comes from West Virginia or along the Ohio River where the coal powered energy plants are. Here is an article:
The lung association says that, in the eastern United States, the increase in electricity generation by coal-fired power plants has raised the level of airborne particle pollutants. Pittsburgh comes by its soot problem mostly by way of its neighbors.
Though unacceptably high in Allegheny County in 2005, the level of particle pollution began to trend downward in 2006 thanks to the installation of emission controls in power plants west of Pittsburgh, according to the county health department. While a promising start, it isn't nearly enough.
Bullcrap
(If it is coming from somewhere else, it comes from West Virginia or along the Ohio River where the coal powered energy plants are. Here is an article:
The lung association says that, in the eastern United States, the increase in electricity generation by coal-fired power plants has raised the level of airborne particle pollutants. Pittsburgh comes by its soot problem mostly by way of its neighbors.
Though unacceptably high in Allegheny County in 2005, the level of particle pollution began to trend downward in 2006 thanks to the installation of emission controls in power plants west of Pittsburgh, according to the county health department. While a promising start, it isn't nearly enough.
Why is that Ohio.com article being ignored? I'm not going to say Ohio is the root of it all. Every state has it's fair share of self generated pollutants but that article is pretty glaring and it's from one of your own publications. It's not a slander piece or a blog. I really don't care. I'm simply defending the state of PA just as you're defending your own state. Only I found a article with credible experts and sources stating the opposite of what some are claiming. The end. I stopped caring 30 minutes ago.
-
steelercitypros said:
Browns keep crying and losing..Everyone just laughs at them..Keep talking trash Brownies..The Steeler Smackdown is coming in a few weeks..
The joke of the NFL is the Browns..One Retarded franchise.
Yet, again, it was your loss to that joke of a franchise which cost yinzers to miss the playoffs.
Guess someone didn't get the punchline.
Yet, again, it was your loss to that joke of a franchise which cost yinzers to miss the playoffs.
Guess someone didn't get the punchline
.We had a 6 game losing streak. The Browns were one of 6 games. The only team that kept Pittsburgh out of the playoffs last year wore black and gold. Thanks for playing.
-
steelercitypros said:
Pittsburgh smells like SIX SUPER BOWLS.. The smell of Champions..Maybe the Browns will win a game..LOL
You haven't even got halfway to our total. Call us when you get past halfway.
A half of no Super Bowls is Zero. 100% of no Super Bowls = ZERO.
No one cares about your crappy AAFC seven league backyard championships.
You will have to win 7 Super Bowls to beat us provided we don not win another one.. LOL. LOL. LOL
the funny Browns fans sure like to brag about backyard football..BACK IN THE DAY...
You haven't even got halfway to our total. Call us when you get past halfway.
-
Here not the article I was talking about but still a article and from OHIO.com
http://www.ohio.com/lifestyle/downing/70327262.html
I just did a quick google search. Unarguable. I guess we can put this one to rest for good. Ohio is evidently also responsible for New York and Jersey.
Homotron said:
Here not the article I was talking about but still a article and from OHIO.comhttp://www.ohio.com/lifestyle/downing/70327262.html
I just did a quick google search. Unarguable. I guess we can put this one to rest for good. Ohio is evidently also responsible for New York and Jersey.
Even so, like I said: most of these plants come from around the Ohio River area. I have been through there, I have seen them, so, maybe there are several points about this you should take from this:
1. If you want to bitch at someone about it, bitch to the people from West Virginia, or Gallipolis, or Cincinnati, or Kentucky because they are the one sending you the stuff, not Cleveland/Akron/Canton/Youngstown
2. OK, so Ohio is where the power plants are that pollutes Pittsburgh, New York, and New Jersey. Guess who uses that power? Pittsburgh, New York, and New Jersey.
3. OK, good, so, Ohio coal plants may be polluting Pittsburgh, New York and New Jersey. Better you than us. See the video for our attitude:
-
A half of no Super Bowls is Zero. 100% of no Super Bowls = ZERO.
No one cares about your crappy AAFC seven league backyard championships.
You will have to win 7 Super Bowls to beat us provided we don not win another one.. LOL. LOL. LOL
the funny Browns fans sure like to brag about backyard football..BACK IN THE DAY...
You haven't even got halfway to our total. Call us when you get past halfway.
A half of no Super Bowls is Zero. 100% of no Super Bowls = ZERO.
No one cares about your crappy AAFC seven league backyard championships.
You will have to win 7 Super Bowls to beat us provided we don not win another one.. LOL. LOL. LOL
the funny Browns fans sure like to brag about backyard football..BACK IN THE DAY...
Since You are "no one" perhaps that is so,
But, the fact is they all still count....whether you care or not. Ain't nothin' you can do about it.
If you died tomorrow, I would not care.
But, the fact is, you would still be dead, whether I cared or not. Ain't nothin' you can do about it.
-
No....No....there's this article... soooo it must be true
(http/;imakebullshitupallthetime.com)
Funny that the article is from Ohio.com, has several authorities on the issue and they're all saying the same. I guess I made it all up. The delusions I always mention are out in full force. It's scary and amusing.
Homotron said:
Funny that the article is from Ohio.com, has several authorities on the issue and they're all saying the same. I guess I made it all up. The delusions I always mention are out in full force. It's scary and amusing.Or, maybe this is more your style: It still applies.
-
Homotron said:
Here not the article I was talking about but still a article and from OHIO.comhttp://www.ohio.com/lifestyle/downing/70327262.html
I just did a quick google search. Unarguable. I guess we can put this one to rest for good. Ohio is evidently also responsible for New York and Jersey.
Even so, like I said: most of these plants come from around the Ohio River area. I have been through there, I have seen them, so, maybe there are several points about this you should take from this:
1. If you want to bitch at someone about it, bitch to the people from West Virginia, or Gallipolis, or Cincinnati, or Kentucky because they are the one sending you the stuff, not Cleveland/Akron/Canton/Youngstown
2. OK, so Ohio is where the power plants are that pollutes Pittsburgh, New York, and New Jersey. Guess who uses that power? Pittsburgh, New York, and New Jersey.
3. OK, good, so, Ohio coal plants may be polluting Pittsburgh, New York and New Jersey. Better you than us. See the video for our attitude:
Even so, like I said: most of these plants come from around the Ohio River area. I have been through there, I have seen them, so, maybe there are several points about this you should take from this:
1. If you want to bitch at someone about it, bitch to the people from West Virginia, or Gallipolis, or Cincinnati, or Kentucky because they are the one sending you the stuff, not Cleveland/Akron/Canton/Youngstown
2. OK, so Ohio is where the power plants are that pollutes Pittsburgh, New York, and New Jersey. Guess who uses that power? Pittsburgh, New York, and New Jersey.
3. OK, good, so, Ohio coal plants may be polluting Pittsburgh, New York and New Jersey. Better you than us. See the video for our attitude:
Gip I don't want to get in to it. I made my point and left it alone. Pittsburgh isn't the root cause for our air quality, other stats are and that article singles out Ohio. If other states are involved great. My point was signed, sealed and delivered AND had my desired effect.
-
A half of no Super Bowls is Zero. 100% of no Super Bowls = ZERO.
No one cares about your crappy AAFC seven league backyard championships.
You will have to win 7 Super Bowls to beat us provided we don not win another one.. LOL. LOL. LOL
the funny Browns fans sure like to brag about backyard football..BACK IN THE DAY...
Since You are "no one" perhaps that is so,
But, the fact is they all still count....whether you care or not. Ain't nothin' you can do about it.
If you died tomorrow, I would not care.
But, the fact is, you would still be dead, whether I cared or not. Ain't nothin' you can do about it.
They do not count. Ask the NFL if they recognize AAFL Championships. Ask the NFL if any one of the so called championships equal a Super Bowl Championship..
Ask anyone doofus.. you poor sap.. you still compare the Browns to the elite teams 50 years later..
Since You are "no one" perhaps that is so,
But, the fact is they all still count....whether you care or not. Ain't nothin' you can do about it.
If you died tomorrow, I would not care.
But, the fact is, you would still be dead, whether I cared or not. Ain't nothin' you can do about it.
-
@brownb499 said:
[quote name='Homotron' date='Sep 21 2010, 04:54 PM' post='195611' The delusions I always mention are out in full force. It's scary and amusing.What about "Bitter" ? Have you mentioned how "Bitter we are? I don't think you've you said anything about how "Bitter" we Browns fans are
You just did. Thanks for the help.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login