Skip to content

Kevin Kolb

The Browns Board
66 32 7.5k
  • Kolb, would be great if Cleveland could get him, looked great last year.....

    PLease do not forget, 1st game of the year and he only threw 10 passes before he got hurt really!!!!!!!!

    @tampadawgs said:

    Kolb, would be great if Cleveland could get him, looked great last year.....

    PLease do not forget, 1st game of the year and he only threw 10 passes before he got hurt really!!!!!!!!

    looked great for what ...2 games ? Jury isn't even in deliberation man. I would Tread Lightly.

  • he was drafted in the second round and hasn't done aything to prove whether he's worth more or less than that. If Philly's willing to trade him, then they dont think he was worth a 2nd, I'd give a 3rd for him

  • Excatly the highest i would offer is a 3rd round pick for him,hes just to inexperienced

  • I think we need a vet wr and a new playbook

  • I just heard that Cleveland is definitely interested in Kolb...remember Heckert was in Philly when they drafted him. It was reported by Mike Lombardi on the NFL network pregame show.

  • NFLONFOX

    Andy Reid told @Jay_Glazer he still thinks Kolb could be championship caliber QB of future and he's not trading him. #Eagles