Skip to content

Game Notes vs. Atlanta

The Browns Board
24 9 1.7k
  • Exactly.....wanting to go back out and being able to go back out are two different things.

    @mark-o said:

    Exactly.....wanting to go back out and being able to go back out are two different things.

    Well sorry.

  • I think we all know, including the coaches, that Seneca is our #1 QB and gives us the best chance to win. They'd rather have Delhomme played injured than Wallace. Wallace could have further injured his ankle and could be out the rest of the season.

    Our best chances lie with Wallace at the helm. Jake just didn't appear to have the motivation today. I saw his face on multiple times and he looked down and like he had no interest in the team. Maybe that's how he always looks, but to my eyes, he appeared he didn't want to be out there.

  • @mark-o said:

    It looked exactly like the injury that sidelined Delhomme since halftime of week 1.

    I didn't see him limping or throwing awkwardly or anything.

    @theclevelandsound said:

    I didn't see him limping or throwing awkwardly or anything.

    twithersAP

    Seneca Wallace limping badly following game. He struggled just getting to shower.

    And in his post game presser he said he didnt feel like he could go out and be productive. To quote him exactly "I think if i would've went back in it would've probably made things worse"

  • @theclevelandsound said:

    I didn't see him limping or throwing awkwardly or anything.

    twithersAP

    Seneca Wallace limping badly following game. He struggled just getting to shower.

    And in his post game presser he said he didnt feel like he could go out and be productive. To quote him exactly "I think if i would've went back in it would've probably made things worse"

    @clevelandmilidh said:

    twithersAP

    And in his post game presser he said he didnt feel like he could go out and be productive. To quote him exactly "I think if i would've went back in it would've probably made things worse"

    Exactly what he said in the post game interview. There is a difference between WANTING to play and being ABLE to play.