John Elway invested $15 million in a Ponzi scheme
-
I'm sory for his losses or anyones losses. Be it that they have money or not, they worked for it sacraficed for it and what have you. To be scammed is also a shame. A persons damages, failures or heartbreak feels the same no matter who, what or where they are in life.
I don't know you Batman....so maybe you are very wealthy and astute in the ways of the world and money, but a lot of people at least fairly wealthy and astute in the ways of money have been scammed.
In my lifetime I have probably lost $400,000 in investments gone bad.....just the way it goes....and those were without people trying to rip me off, so I guess that makes me a dumb ass....but I don't think so since I have a pretty nice nest egg and have done pretty well with my investments....let's just say I love McDonalds.....I bought in early and hard. McDonalds is the best restaurant company ever.
I don't know you Batman....so maybe you are very wealthy and astute in the ways of the world and money, but a lot of people at least fairly wealthy and astute in the ways of money have been scammed.
In my lifetime I have probably lost $400,000 in investments gone bad.....just the way it goes....and those were without people trying to rip me off, so I guess that makes me a dumb ass....but I don't think so since I have a pretty nice nest egg and have done pretty well with my investments....let's just say I love McDonalds.....I bought in early and hard. McDonalds is the best restaurant company ever.
I'm sure there are many wealthy people that have been scammed. As I said, I feel for anyone that goes through a tough time. Glad your McDonald stock is doing so well....you can thank me and my kids.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login