Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Referees....

Referees....

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
28 Posts 9 Posters 2.6k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • hx214 hx214H One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
    • 1k Posts
    • 474 Reputation
    hx214H hx214 wrote on last edited by hx214
    #21

    Spunkonmyback DPOY your a total asshat.

    I've read 3 times in this threat you calling Browns fans whiners, when your dumbass posts a thread about how the Browns paid off the refs... Are you 12?

    VagitronV S 2 Replies Last reply
    ❤
    Quote Reply
    • hx214H hx214

      Spunkonmyback DPOY your a total asshat.

      I've read 3 times in this threat you calling Browns fans whiners, when your dumbass posts a thread about how the Browns paid off the refs... Are you 12?

      Vagitron VagitronV Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
      • 4k Posts
      • 301 Reputation
      VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by
      #22

      @hx214 said:

      Spunkonmyback DPOY your a total asshat.

      I've read 3 times in this threat you calling Browns fans whiners, when your dumbass posts a thread about how the Browns paid off the refs... Are you 12?

      He made that post in over the top sarcastic fashion. One would assume any individual with a brain could deduce that fact. 😵

      AKA SNATCH98 or Rorbotron. The boards glorious admins decided to get cute and change my name to "homotron" Classy group of people. (Lost a bet with Columbus king and got banned for a month)
      hx214H 1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • VagitronV Vagitron

        @atenears said:

        Are they not calling Holding anymore?

        Holding on who lol. They've already flagged us once for Holding. Try watching Harrison. He's always getting held. Let's not talk about holding lol.

        Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaambulance.

        ATENEARS ATENEARSA Founder In Memoriam
        • 4k Posts
        • 139 Reputation
        ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
        #23

        Homotron said:

        Holding on who lol. They've already flagged us once for Holding. Try watching Harrison. He's always getting held. Let's not talk about holding lol.

        Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaambulance.

        Hey asshole, I asked if they were calling holding anymore. Almost every big play and all TD passes except maybe that last garbage time TD there was blatant holding (Browns or Steelers). The Steelers were blocking by hugging all day. Even on runs, containment by holding onto the outside of the jersey and many times blocking from the side with one hand grasp on the front of the shirt collar and one on the back. Horrible officiating and yes I believe the Steelers were much more guilty than the Browns. On the Browns TD, our RT tackled your guy, I will admit that, but show me an endzone shot from behind big ben on any of the early TD's and many of Mendenhall's clear path runs and I'll shoiw you a hold.

        VagitronV 1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • ATENEARSA ATENEARS

          Homotron said:

          Holding on who lol. They've already flagged us once for Holding. Try watching Harrison. He's always getting held. Let's not talk about holding lol.

          Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaambulance.

          Hey asshole, I asked if they were calling holding anymore. Almost every big play and all TD passes except maybe that last garbage time TD there was blatant holding (Browns or Steelers). The Steelers were blocking by hugging all day. Even on runs, containment by holding onto the outside of the jersey and many times blocking from the side with one hand grasp on the front of the shirt collar and one on the back. Horrible officiating and yes I believe the Steelers were much more guilty than the Browns. On the Browns TD, our RT tackled your guy, I will admit that, but show me an endzone shot from behind big ben on any of the early TD's and many of Mendenhall's clear path runs and I'll shoiw you a hold.

          Vagitron VagitronV Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
          • 4k Posts
          • 301 Reputation
          VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by
          #24

          @atenears said:

          Hey asshole, I asked if they were calling holding anymore. Almost every big play and all TD passes except maybe that last garbage time TD there was blatant holding (Browns or Steelers). The Steelers were blocking by hugging all day. Even on runs, containment by holding onto the outside of the jersey and many times blocking from the side with one hand grasp on the front of the shirt collar and one on the back. Horrible officiating and yes I believe the Steelers were much more guilty than the Browns. On the Browns TD, our RT tackled your guy, I will admit that, but show me an endzone shot from behind big ben on any of the early TD's and many of Mendenhall's clear path runs and I'll shoiw you a hold.

          I DVR all the games. I'll be sure to watch it again, I usually do. I didn't see the "blatant holds" because I don't believe they exist. Sure there is some grabbing and showing all the time but not enough to warrant a call. I also didn't think the officiating was anywhere close to horrible. The Steelers handled the game and now you're grasping at straws. Give it a rest.

          AKA SNATCH98 or Rorbotron. The boards glorious admins decided to get cute and change my name to "homotron" Classy group of people. (Lost a bet with Columbus king and got banned for a month)
          T 1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • VagitronV Vagitron

            @hx214 said:

            Spunkonmyback DPOY your a total asshat.

            I've read 3 times in this threat you calling Browns fans whiners, when your dumbass posts a thread about how the Browns paid off the refs... Are you 12?

            He made that post in over the top sarcastic fashion. One would assume any individual with a brain could deduce that fact. 😵

            hx214 hx214H One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
            • 1k Posts
            • 474 Reputation
            hx214H hx214 wrote on last edited by
            #25

            Homotron said:

            He made that post in over the top sarcastic fashion. One would assume any individual with a brain could deduce that fact. 😵

            Ya ok Homo. 😵

            VagitronV 1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • hx214H hx214

              Spunkonmyback DPOY your a total asshat.

              I've read 3 times in this threat you calling Browns fans whiners, when your dumbass posts a thread about how the Browns paid off the refs... Are you 12?

              Spunkonmyback DPOY S
              • 799 Posts
              • 0 Reputation
              S Spunkonmyback DPOY wrote on last edited by Spunkonmyback DPOY
              #26

              @hx214 said:

              Spunkonmyback DPOY your a total asshat.

              I've read 3 times in this threat you calling Browns fans whiners, when your dumbass posts a thread about how the Browns paid off the refs... Are you 12?

              sarcasm-meter-sarcasm-meter-demotivational-poster-1223486438.jpg

              "Hatred is gained as much by good works as by evil" - Niccolo Machiavelli "Expectation is the root of all heartache." - William Shakespeare "In time we hate that which we often fear. " - William Shakespeare "I DO ROIDS ... and GIVE HEAD" - ATENEARS http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=16312 http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/06166/698372-66.stm Friday said, "posters on Internet message boards hide behind their keyboards and write things they would never have the courage to say aloud in public. He said posters who write tasteless messages use football and the rivalries between teams as a way of getting out their aggression in a non-violent manner." Predicted 2010 Steelers record from this board: 7-9; 6-10; 8-8; 9-7; 10-6
              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • VagitronV Vagitron

                @atenears said:

                Hey asshole, I asked if they were calling holding anymore. Almost every big play and all TD passes except maybe that last garbage time TD there was blatant holding (Browns or Steelers). The Steelers were blocking by hugging all day. Even on runs, containment by holding onto the outside of the jersey and many times blocking from the side with one hand grasp on the front of the shirt collar and one on the back. Horrible officiating and yes I believe the Steelers were much more guilty than the Browns. On the Browns TD, our RT tackled your guy, I will admit that, but show me an endzone shot from behind big ben on any of the early TD's and many of Mendenhall's clear path runs and I'll shoiw you a hold.

                I DVR all the games. I'll be sure to watch it again, I usually do. I didn't see the "blatant holds" because I don't believe they exist. Sure there is some grabbing and showing all the time but not enough to warrant a call. I also didn't think the officiating was anywhere close to horrible. The Steelers handled the game and now you're grasping at straws. Give it a rest.

                Thomas5737 T
                • 167 Posts
                • 0 Reputation
                T Thomas5737 wrote on last edited by
                #27

                Homotron said:

                I DVR all the games. I'll be sure to watch it again, I usually do. I didn't see the "blatant holds" because I don't believe they exist. Sure there is some grabbing and showing all the time but not enough to warrant a call. I also didn't think the officiating was anywhere close to horrible. The Steelers handled the game and now you're grasping at straws. Give it a rest.

                Saw Roth get tackled from behind twice on Pittsburgh runs to his side, if you go back and look for holds watch for those too!

                Also, you obviously see everything through rose colored glasses, like almost every fan so don't bother checking back in with your findings.

                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • hx214H hx214

                  Homotron said:

                  He made that post in over the top sarcastic fashion. One would assume any individual with a brain could deduce that fact. 😵

                  Ya ok Homo. 😵

                  Vagitron VagitronV Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                  • 4k Posts
                  • 301 Reputation
                  VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by
                  #28

                  @hx214 said:

                  Ya ok Homo. 😵

                  What I'm a 😵 because you're a idiot and can't tell when someone is being over the top sarcastic?

                  AKA SNATCH98 or Rorbotron. The boards glorious admins decided to get cute and change my name to "homotron" Classy group of people. (Lost a bet with Columbus king and got banned for a month)
                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply

                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                  With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                  Register Login
                  Reply
                  • Reply as topic
                  Log in to reply
                  • Oldest to Newest
                  • Newest to Oldest
                  • Most Votes


                  Theme
                  • System
                  • Light
                  • Dark
                  The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                  The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                  • First post
                    Last post
                  0
                  • Forums
                  • Recent
                  • Popular
                  • Users
                  • Donate